• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Bachalo Generation X

11 posts in this topic

Figured this is worth a shot.

I'm looking for a particular page from Generation X #6, with Wolverine and Jubilee by Chris Bachalo. I can't figure out how to post photos, sorry.

But have cash to offer if anyone happens to know its whereabouts or if for sale.

Thanks!

John

I know, I know. I actually think I was under bidder one of the pages in your collection (Paige with head in tub & the cool building layout) yeeeeeears ago on eBay. When I was first getting into collecting, I recall a ton hitting eBay and always regretted not buying some. That page in particular always stuck out. So belated congrats:)

I agree that they do not come up often, but I had one or three over the years and they never seemed to fetch what I thought they were worth.

I also agree that you do see the same ones over and over.

Worth trying one more time, if anyone owns this page below or interested in sellling this era Bachalo Gen X page (I was able to make a deal with a fellow boardie here last time!), let me know! Got some $$ burning a hole in my pocket:)

Thanks! Happy new year everyone.