• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIVERDALE on CW (1/26/17)
1 1

265 posts in this topic

On 3/9/2017 at 4:16 PM, Awax said:

Looks like these are from tonight's episode  

old school Archie, for you old farts 

that opening scene is great - Archie in his classic look was great to see. I really like this show.

Fantastic show!

I would have never thought my wife and I would enjoy this so much. Although the product placement scenes make for a good laugh from time to time. I think it was Betty who stuck the mascara case so far into the foreground, if this was 3-D it would have smashed through the TV screen.

But a very nicely done show.

On 2017-04-12 at 7:10 AM, ashsaytr said:

:frown: hm

Okay, I'll tell you. :baiting: 

In the beginning, this show looked so awful with the casting. I just kept shaking my head. I had zero expectations going into it. 

After watching the first episode, and enjoying it, I wanted more. 

The characters are likeable, or in some cases not likeable, but it really does all come together. 

It plays into a soap opera (90210) kind of show, and so one thing they succeeded with was that it is entertaining. 

For me, I think the show is great. 2 (thumbsu 

1 hour ago, thirdgreenham said:

Okay, I'll tell you. :baiting: 

In the beginning, this show looked so awful with the casting. I just kept shaking my head. I had zero expectations going into it. 

After watching the first episode, and enjoying it, I wanted more. 

The characters are likeable, or in some cases not likeable, but it really does all come together. 

It plays into a soap opera (90210) kind of show, and so one thing they succeeded with was that it is entertaining. 

For me, I think the show is great. 2 (thumbsu 

100% agree on all points.  I thought it looked like a train wreck at first but they have had me hooked since the 1st episode.  Can't think of anything I don't like and it looks like things will get even better with Archie's mom coming back.

8 hours ago, 1Cool said:

100% agree on all points.  I thought it looked like a train wreck at first but they have had me hooked since the 1st episode.  Can't think of anything I don't like and it looks like things will get even better with Archie's mom coming back.

Shocking how addictive this show can become. Well worth a watch!

On 2017-04-27 at 6:15 AM, 1Cool said:

I thought it looked like a train wreck at first but they have had me hooked since the 1st episode.  Can't think of anything I don't like and it looks like things will get even better with Archie's mom coming back.

Don't like the overuse of lipstick, as it makes Riverdale look like an ad for purple or scarlet red cosmetics. Molly Ringwald has now appeared as Archie's mom. :hi:

What a heck of a surprise this week was - though not by much as that certain family always seemed too over-the-top dedicated to a cause.

Great episode!