• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Changer - Kudos Thread
1 1

34 posts in this topic

Eric is the man. He's a serious collector, and all around great guy. We did a big four figure deal/trade and it went as smooth as silk. Great communication, safe shipping, and quick service. I wouldn't hesitate to do another deal! Thanks.

Eric is a class act. He recently bought a book from me for over $5k and every part of the deal went smooth as silk. He is fair, polite, and has an obvious love for comics that I appreciate. Eric is the type of buyer that every seller hopes for. He stands by his word, is respectful, and easy to work with. I hope to cross paths with him again in the future.

Purchased my 4 figure grail from Eric and couldn't be happier with the experience. He gave me a fair deal and accommodated all my concerns. This was my biggest purchase so far and I'm glad everything went so smoothly. He's really cool to deal with and a serious collector!

Bought a Phantom Stranger 1 from Eric and it could not have gone better. He was kind and helpful, the book was shipped fast and his packaging was excellent. 

Can't recommend highly enough. Thanks my friend (thumbsu

Edited by Roddulate

Just completed a four-figure cash + multi book partial trade with Eric.  The communication was great and he shipped right away with the books packed securely.  Transaction couldn't have gone any smoother.  Highly recommend and hope to deal with again!

Eric was so kind as to purchase a TFTC slab from my recent sales thread.  Great guy to deal with...quick responses on the pm's and fast payment to boot...what more could you ask for?  Hope to do business with you again soon, sir!

-Travis