• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mapleleafvann Kudos Thread
1 1

28 posts in this topic

Greetings!

I am very new to these Boards and thought it prudent to start a "Kudos" thread as I certainly intend to make some buys and sells from time to time.

Please feel free to review any feedback and hopefully you will add your own.

Thank you kindly,

Mapleleafvann

He bought some comics from me. He communicated well, paid quickly, and seems overall very friendly and cordial. I very much hope to do business with Mapleleafvann again!

He picked up a group of books from our thread. He paid right away and was very quick with his PM replies. Very nice guy and very easy to work with. We wished most of eBay and Amazon buyers just like him. We would do business with him again in the future. (thumbs u

Edited by Sphinx Comics

He bought some comics from me. He communicated well, paid quickly, and seems overall very friendly and cordial. I very much hope to do business with Mapleleafvann again!

just made another sale to him. he's very friendly. This was a great transaction! Thanks!

This was not your normal deal. I had screwed up and mailed one of the books Vernon bought from me to another boardie. Vernon was very understanding about the whole thing. I offered him a full refund and he was okay with waiting for my investigation and remedy to the whole situation. After a couple of weeks, I was able to deliver both books Vernon bought from me.

Very fast payment, very understanding boardie, and great communication. Vernon is a wonderful addition to the forum.

Thank you,

Jerry

Great seller!

I bought a comic from him and it shipped fast and came in immaculate condition! Easy to get in touch with and answered all of my novice questions promptly!

Thank you!

On 1/30/2016 at 2:45 PM, Mapleleafvann said:

Greetings!

I am very new to these Boards and thought it prudent to start a "Kudos" thread as I certainly intend to make some buys and sells from time to time.

Please feel free to review any feedback and hopefully you will add your own.

Thank you kindly,

Mapleleafvann

Great seller and I look forward to purchasing from him again.  He sold me two raw 9.8 candidates and did an incredible job of making sure they arrived to me in the same condition as he sent them.  Great seller , great guy, and a great addition to the forum.

I sold him some comics. We PMed. He bought some more comics. We PMed again, and he bought some more comics! And he dealt well with my sarcasm! No issues here boardies, deal with Mapleleafvann with confidence.