• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Violent by Ed Brisson

6 posts in this topic

A big thumbs up for this Image series, now two issues in. I also recommend Brisson's Murder Book.

Despite the title, this is not an a hyper violent gorefest, but a gritty crime drama in the same vein as Brubaker's Criminal.

For crime comic fans - I also suggest buying Rich Tommaso's Dark Corridor if you're not already. A tad less grounded in realism in terms of both art and story, but solidly entertaining gritty crime thriller. By far Tommaso's best work IMHO.

A big thumbs up for this Image series, now two issues in. I also recommend Brisson's Murder Book.

Despite the title, this is not an a hyper violent gorefest, but a gritty crime drama in the same vein as Brubaker's Criminal.

For crime comic fans - I also suggest buying Rich Tommaso's Dark Corridor if you're not already. A tad less grounded in realism in terms of both art and story, but solidly entertaining gritty crime thriller. By far Tommaso's best work IMHO.

Thanks, been meaning to check both of these out.