• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buzz Aldrin - Salt Lake Comic Con

29 posts in this topic

How about on a X-Files or Transformers comic? :bait:

There was a cool Vanity Fair cover and I think he was in GQ recently as well.

I've got a TF Dark of the Moon signed by laBouf, Cullen, Tuddyk, and Harnell...definitely adding him.

Just an FYI -

I'm being kept up to date with the negotiations with Mr. Aldrin and as soon as I know the price I will post here since I know they are looking at having him there for a pretty limited amount of time but I will be guaranteed time with him to get everything signed that I need.

Keep watch in this thread and I'll post here when I know more.

If you're not bound to a comic related item, I would strongly recommend a photo of some kind. There are tons of them in the NASA archives that anyone can download. There are tons of images, both famous and little-known.

Do they have one showing the sound set that they filmed the landing on? :baiting:

:troll:

Just an FYI -

I'm being kept up to date with the negotiations with Mr. Aldrin and as soon as I know the price I will post here since I know they are looking at having him there for a pretty limited amount of time but I will be guaranteed time with him to get everything signed that I need.

Keep watch in this thread and I'll post here when I know more.

Thanks Torrey! Hopefully his prices are reasonable.