• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NM98 CGC 9.8 post movie pricing

NM98 post movie pricing  

480 members have voted

1. 1. NM98 post movie pricing

125 posts in this topic

Id suggest that Deadpool is much more popular than Punisher. Movies trump TV

And BTW there was a Punisher movie which sucked, right Dolf?

But I digress, the Deadpool comics are much better suited than the Punisher. You can pretty much sell any Deadpool comic for $1 or two. Look at past Punisher comics and you're lucky to get 50 cents each for the common ones.

All that said, ASM 129 is a much more secure comic than NM 98. Both can go up and down but Punisher has already proven his staying power as a key figure. He's had his major fall off and then come back. I'm not sure Deadpool would survive that kind of move. His schtick is his thing and if that falls out of favor he's Dead, so to speak.

Youre saying this NOW about a comic that is almost 2 decades older than NM98. Would you say ASM 129 was as big as NM98 is today, 15-20 years ago?

Actually the reason why Deadpool has a much more promising future is BECAUSE it was such a popular character prior to any movie discussion (similar to Punisher) AND lived up to its expectations when the movie came out.

If I didnt know anything about comics and their value and was asked who seems to be a more promising property I would EASILY pick Deadpool over Punisher. But because of the characters age, current trending aspects, and the overall skyrocketing prices of Bronze Age Keys, it would (obvisouly) make ASM129 the clear winner TODAY

Youre saying this NOW about a comic that is almost 2 decades older than NM98. Would you say ASM 129 was as big as NM98 is today, 15-20 years ago?

Actually the reason why Deadpool has a much more promising future is BECAUSE it was such a popular character prior to any movie discussion (similar to Punisher) AND lived up to its expectations when the movie came out.

If I didnt know anything about comics and their value and was asked who seems to be a more promising property I would EASILY pick Deadpool over Punisher. But because of the characters age, current trending aspects, and the overall skyrocketing prices of Bronze Age Keys, it would (obvisouly) make ASM129 the clear winner TODAY

giphy.gif

beautiful-deadpool-funny-gif-Favim.com-4374698.gif

But I digress, the Deadpool comics are much better suited than the Punisher. You can pretty much sell any Deadpool comic for $1 or two. Look at past Punisher comics and you're lucky to get 50 cents each for the common ones.

All that said, ASM 129 is a much more secure comic than NM 98. Both can go up and down but Punisher has already proven his staying power as a key figure. He's had his major fall off and then come back. I'm not sure Deadpool would survive that kind of move. His schtick is his thing and if that falls out of favor he's Dead, so to speak.

Who'll be the clear winner 20 years from now when the kids are all grown up ?

Who'll be the clear winner 20 years from now when the kids are all grown up ?

Excellent point !