• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,023 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

First book I got from the boards here. Courtesy of @Professor Pecora! Fast shipping & secure packaging! Thanks Professor ?!

I already posted 181 & GSXM but I thaught they showed best together. This trilogy is a bit better IMO. What do y'all think?

THAT"S AWESOME !!!

Are you not interested in IH 182?

How about ASM 134... ? 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

52 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

THAT"S AWESOME !!!

Are you not interested in IH 182?

How about ASM 134... ? 

Yeah of course but it's on the back burner for the time being. Sooo many books to be had so little funds to have them with! Wolve's appearance is only 2 panels &  a small one where he's going up on the plane.

I'll get to it though

47 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Haven't really followed tarantula too much. There'll be an interesting bronze ASM coming up. Stay tuned

lol Tarantula sure, but I meant while ASM 129 is first appearance of punisher, and ASM 135 is his 2nd appearance but in ASM 134 the Punisher has a cameo appearance.... it's small like IH 182.... but that was where I was drawing the correlation :) sorry for the confusion.

IH 182 and ASM 134 are small books, but imo and really it IS just an opinion....by the time the other first 3-4 of appearances of the Punisher and Wolverine get out of range, they'll be logical successors... Might be a bit of a stretch really, but I consider Wolvie and Punisher "A" listers right up there with Batman and Superman... and Spider-man.. That is probably just showing my a age a bit  :$

9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol Tarantula sure, but I meant while ASM 129 is first appearance of punisher, and ASM 135 is his 2nd appearance but in ASM 134 the Punisher has a cameo appearance.... it's small like IH 182.... but that was where I was drawing the correlation :) sorry for the confusion.

IH 182 and ASM 134 are small books, but imo and really it IS just an opinion....by the time the other first 3-4 of appearances of the Punisher and Wolverine get out of range, they'll be logical successors... Might be a bit of a stretch really, but I consider Wolvie and Punisher "A" listers right up there with Batman and Superman... and Spider-man.. That is probably just showing my a age a bit  :$

I'd probably go for 135 before 134.  I agree with you on their status in the comic world. Though I'm much more partial to wolverine obviously. I try and be as much of a completist as I can. Just haven't gotten to the Punishers yet. Trying to concentrate on Venoms for time being. Already posted 300. Not showing your age since these legends are timeless!

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:59 AM, MGsimba77 said:

First book I got from the boards here. Courtesy of @Professor Pecora! Fast shipping & secure packaging! Thanks Professor ?!

I already posted 181 & GSXM but I thaught they showed best together. This trilogy is a bit better IMO. What do y'all think? 

PicsArt_01-05-02.28.58.jpg

PicsArt_01-05-02.16.09.jpg

IMG_20180105_144220.jpg

Awesome trio, one day I'll get around my OA and add this trio to my collection. Congrats sweet books.

On 1/5/2018 at 6:42 PM, Readcomix said:

Went back to that LCS well today for one more piece of high-grade bronze. Couldn't get the black cover out of my head.

image.jpeg

Great Pickup!! One of my favorite covers of all time. :cloud9: