• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

Impulse buy at the LCS last night when I was picking up my holds. It's just a mid-grade reader, but the price was right.

Photo Jan 11, 10 16 15 PM.jpg

3 hours ago, Azkaban said:

I don't keep my comics at home but someone on the boards wanted to see some of what I collect so I told him I would grab a short box the next time I went to the office and this was what was in this one. Sorry about the pics they don't do these justice. 

I am at a crossroads with this.  I don't keep my comics at my house and I am getting to the point where I debate whether or not it is worth holding onto things I do not even have the luxury of possessing. 

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I am at a crossroads with this.  I don't keep my comics at my house and I am getting to the point where I debate whether or not it is worth holding onto things I do not even have the luxury of possessing. 

I sense the selling bug in you Buzz.....