• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

@Azkaban what grade do you think that iron man 5 is? Do you plan on sending it out for grading? Amazing set of books! Congrats

9.4 or 9.6 at least probably higher if pressing is your sort of thing. Here are three books from that box that I did drop off for grading at a con in Nashville when I first joined the boards 

5a5b967949aea_CaptainAmerica100.jpg.054c8fad9016d9cfc32bf592cf9a1c75.jpgTheAvengers_zpsb688938a.jpg.9de42f77d04d17ce1cc7935b60916315.jpg

X-Men 15.jpg

40 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

9.4 or 9.6 at least probably higher if pressing is your sort of thing. Here are three books from that box that I did drop off for grading at a con in Nashville when I first joined the boards 

5a5b967949aea_CaptainAmerica100.jpg.054c8fad9016d9cfc32bf592cf9a1c75.jpgTheAvengers_zpsb688938a.jpg.9de42f77d04d17ce1cc7935b60916315.jpg

X-Men 15.jpg

I was looking for an IM 5 in a 9.6! If you ever have it graded & it's a 9.6 white or ow/w I'd pay a pretty penny for that if sold

4 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

I was looking for an IM 5 in a 9.6! If you ever have it graded & it's a 9.6 white or ow/w I'd pay a pretty penny for that if sold

not planning on selling but appreciate the offer (thumbsu

18 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

I sense the selling bug in you Buzz.....

I am always selling and always narrowing my collection down.  However I also buy things to flip.  

On 1/5/2018 at 11:59 AM, MGsimba77 said:

First book I got from the boards here. Courtesy of @Professor Pecora! Fast shipping & secure packaging! Thanks Professor ?!

I already posted 181 & GSXM but I thaught they showed best together. This trilogy is a bit better IMO. What do y'all think? 

PicsArt_01-05-02.28.58.jpg

PicsArt_01-05-02.16.09.jpg

IMG_20180105_144220.jpg

Beautiful trio.(worship)

19 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I am at a crossroads with this.  I don't keep my comics at my house and I am getting to the point where I debate whether or not it is worth holding onto things I do not even have the luxury of possessing. 

I've got to say.I can't imagine not being able to have my books at my home, and perusing through anytime.

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I am always selling and always narrowing my collection down.  However I also buy things to flip.  

Do you think you'd ever sell the lot Buzz? Just keep a small batch at home as a reminder? Me and my brother did. He kept his Hulk 181 and an original art page along with a handful of favourite covers. That's his connection to his collecting past. I did similar, and kept my early Spidey's.  But recently I've started buying again, initially for research but more recently for the sheer love of it all. I don't think a true collector ever walks away completely. 

3 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

Do you think you'd ever sell the lot Buzz? Just keep a small batch at home as a reminder? Me and my brother did. He kept his Hulk 181 and an original art page along with a handful of favourite covers. That's his connection to his collecting past. I did similar, and kept my early Spidey's.  But recently I've started buying again, initially for research but more recently for the sheer love of it all. I don't think a true collector ever walks away completely. 

Nahhhhh - because if I ever wanted to collect again I would probably go out and buy the same stuff I already have.

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Nahhhhh - because if I ever wanted to collect again I would probably go out and buy the same stuff I already have.

Probably! After a lifetime of Spidey and Hulk though, I've finally bucked the trend and found a new love .... 1a.jpg.2741dc48d8e48fd0144625d6bc444f4c.jpg

On 1/5/2018 at 2:59 PM, MGsimba77 said:

First book I got from the boards here. Courtesy of @Professor Pecora! Fast shipping & secure packaging! Thanks Professor ?!

I already posted 181 & GSXM but I thaught they showed best together. This trilogy is a bit better IMO. What do y'all think? 

PicsArt_01-05-02.28.58.jpg

PicsArt_01-05-02.16.09.jpg

IMG_20180105_144220.jpg

It was my pleasure selling you this KEY Bronze Age Gem!! It looks GREAT in your Collection!! Thanks for the Shout-Out @MGsimba77!

-Professor Pecora

Edited by Professor Pecora

On 1/10/2018 at 1:15 PM, MGsimba77 said:

eBay bucks certificate purchase. My only Punisher related issue (first Jigsaw). Courtesy of @Professor Pecora once again! Super fast shipping! Great centering on this. Thanks my good man

IMG_20180110_124455.jpg

You're most welcome @MGsimba77! I appreciate your business and your TRUST in my product and service! Thanks for giving me a shout-out! :-)

-Professor Pecora