• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, mosconi said:

That's a gorgeous Spidey book!! Bright, vibrant colors and a clean Stan Lee sig with fantastic placement!  Congrats on the pick up (thumbsu

Thanks bud. I've been feverishly searching for a 9.6 but it's proven to be quite the challenge!! :pullhair:

16 minutes ago, mosconi said:

Definitely not an easy 9.6 to find!  I'm happy to have picked up a top census early Punisher appearance:

asm 175471.jpg

asm 175 frt478.jpg

Ahhh the Hitman issue! Love it LoL! Way to go! The punisher issues are a glaring weakness in my collection. I posted the first Jigsaw one with nightcrawler a page or two back

Edited by MGsimba77

12 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Ahhh the Hitman issue! Love it LoL! Way to go! The punisher issues are a glaring weakness in my collection. I posted the first Jigsaw one with night crawler a page or two back

Saw your book and congrats on a stunning issue!  And it's also a top census copy (thumbsu  Love that cover!  Here's my Wein sig series copy:

asm 162 frt306.jpg

Edited by mosconi

1 hour ago, mosconi said:

Saw your book and congrats on a stunning issue!  And it's also a top census copy (thumbsu  Love that cover!  Here's my Wein sig series copy:

asm 162 frt306.jpg

Didn't even know what Wein's sig looked like. I'd crack open a few slabs for that & Trimpe's for sure. Did you get it already signed or have it signed at a convo?

Check that, would have cracked open. Forgot they both recently passed away. 

Edited by MGsimba77

I got a call from my best friend whos been collecting comics for about 35 years, and he told me he was going to give me 5 short boxes. He collected mostly Marvel so pretty excited see whats in all of them..  Plus his cousin gave him 2 short boxes of random books that he gave me. Great start to the week. 

2 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

Didn't even know what Wein's sig looked like. I'd crack open a few slabs for that & Trimpe's for sure. Did you get it already signed or have it signed at a convo?

Check that, would have cracked open. Forgot they both recently passed away. 

Purchased this one already signed.  Wein has such a neat, tidy signature and I liked the placement on this one (thumbsu