• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

Just pre-ordered 2 new CGC Signature Series covers from Lucio Parrillo for Venom #161. I got both the regular cover and the virgin cover.

I Just absolutely love Parrillo's work. I'm about to pay to have a commission done by Parrillo, but I can't make up my mind in regards to just what character I want to do. He already has so many amazing covers for Red Sonja, Vampirella and Dejah Thoris, but any of those would be amazing. I was also thinking of doing a character I haven't seem him do yet like Fathom/Aspen Mathews or Danger Girl (all 3). Just can't make up my mind. Regardless, I now have 3 beautiful CGC Signature Series covers on the way from Parrillo. 

701035931.jpg

Venom #161 Virgin CGC.jpg

Added a couple nice books to my Michael Turner collection. I got a PGX Signature copy of Civil War #7 (9.9) and I got a copy of "A Tribute to Michael Turner" signed by like 22 artists including J. Scott Campbell, Oliver Nome (R.I.P.), EBAS, etc. 

Turner #1.jpg

Turner #2.jpg

16 hours ago, OrangeCrush said:

Added a couple nice books to my Michael Turner collection. I got a PGX Signature copy of Civil War #7 (9.9) and I got a copy of "A Tribute to Michael Turner" signed by like 22 artists including J. Scott Campbell, Oliver Nome (R.I.P.), EBAS, etc. 

Turner #1.jpg

Turner #2.jpg

Hi OrangeCrush!  Some nice books you have there!  But just a friendly heads up, you might want to block out the label of the competition.  Sometimes feathers can be ruffled around here if posting books that have been certified by other companies.  Just my 2c.  Anyhow, nice books and WTTB!

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

that is a nice looking copy ! looks even maybe 3.5 or so ... only thing detracting is by Jugheads feet and even that sort of blends in !!

nice placeholder !!

It's still a prize for me :cloud9:

I was thinking to myself right when I opened the box "AH HA!! This is what a heroin addict feels like when the needle comes out!"

Edited by Patriot6

8 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Hi OrangeCrush!  Some nice books you have there!  But just a friendly heads up, you might want to block out the label of the competition.  Sometimes feathers can be ruffled around here if posting books that have been certified by other companies.  Just my 2c.  Anyhow, nice books and WTTB!

I was thinking of posting this heads up but was unsure whether or not the chat boards had changed the rules. Heck I'd love to post my non CGC slabs without cropping! 

15 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

I was thinking of posting this heads up but was unsure whether or not the chat boards had changed the rules. Heck I'd love to post my non CGC slabs without cropping! 

I think the best bet is if you have a slab from another company but you want to show the book, just crop out the label to be safe.