• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,963 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, OrangeCrush said:

I actually looked up my local Ollies sales flyer and sure enough, there are the DC titles for sale. Am now really excited to hit up the store tomorrow. I just might hit up all 3 stores in my area since it says different locations might have different titles available. All 3 stores are roughly 20 minutes from one another. Not a big deal at all really travel wise, especially since one store is literally a mile down the road from me. I am hoping they have the Neal Adams Batman Illustrated art book that is listed on the flyer, but I will be interested in pretty much any DC stuff they have at those prices. 

Ollies.thumb.jpg.0257be0421b61e1bf9b61fef2a83f5ff.jpg

It says they purchased 19 truck loads of hard covers, soft covers, archived editions and more. Thanks again for the heads up. You don't get chances at picking up titles this cheap very often!

I hit one -- about a pallet of material to choose from! SC and HC from $3.99 to $14.99 from what I saw. Also, random grab bags of $10 comics each at (I think) $4.99. Mixed publishers in the grab bags, but most all DC in the GN's. Well worth a look.

24 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Probably about an 7.5/7.0 but for $15? Glad to make it my own :) I never know if things like this go in this thread or GarageSales/antique find threads, it's definitely in my collection now :ph34r:

first appearance of the Legion of Monsters.jpg

It'll probably fit in either one

Got a SA book from my LCS - it is “My Greatest Adventure” #27. What is interesting to me is the stamp on top of title saying “NORTHWEST”.  Do anyone know of its significant meaning?

this book is one of few latest new additions into my collection.  I seem to remember had read something about this stamp on there... there was a collection by someone, wasn’t it?

A708DA4C-9120-4AD6-80B8-54F34C1A8948.jpeg