• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Let me know if you want to sell that Scooby Doo.

Thank you Oak, I appreciate it but I have been wanting one for a while myself. Of course, I just probably jinxed myself as I am looking at a big purchase on Tuesday. Due to it (and another possibility) I have been selling relatively often lately.  But I'm hoping Scoob can stay on the team for a while.  :foryou:

36 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Thank you Oak, I appreciate it but I have been wanting one for a while myself. Of course, I just probably jinxed myself as I am looking at a big purchase on Tuesday. Due to it (and another possibility) I have been selling relatively often lately.  But I'm hoping Scoob can stay on the team for a while.  :foryou:

Good choice, they don't come in nice shape like yours very often.

On 2/16/2018 at 7:59 AM, Jimbo749 said:

Patience paid off, lost out on an auction for these about 2 weeks ago, got lucky and won another auction and saved $15. 

AvPvT.thumb.jpg.3d892a85c4f38a1116818c629f6cb598.jpg

As a huge Aliens fan, I always thought that most of the crossover books were pretty dumb, but this is one that I enjoyed a great deal.

1 minute ago, F For Fake said:

As a huge Aliens fan, I always thought that most of the crossover books were pretty dumb, but this is one that I enjoyed a great deal.

I think it might be the only the only books to have those 3 characters crossover, will have to do some research.