• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Stoy77 said:

Awesome news me & a buddy ordered these too can't wait to hear if they came too!

Right there with ya. My copies should be here by Monday at the latest. Definitely one of the best covers of the year IMO. 

I guess it pays off to check all of the various online comic shops. Yesterday I wound up buying 2-3 copies of all of Jenny Frison's Variants for Wonder Woman (#7 - #25) for just $2.49 a copy. They only allowed me one copy per order so I just placed 3 separate orders and threw in a bunch of other great deals on other comics with each order. The shipping was only around $7 per order so it was more than worth it. I wasn't sure if they would honor all 3 orders, but all 3 wound up shipping out today. I really need to start checking various online shops more often.

On 2/23/2018 at 7:28 PM, OrangeCrush said:

I guess it pays off to check all of the various online comic shops. Yesterday I wound up buying 2-3 copies of all of Jenny Frison's Variants for Wonder Woman (#7 - #25) for just $2.49 a copy. They only allowed me one copy per order so I just placed 3 separate orders and threw in a bunch of other great deals on other comics with each order. The shipping was only around $7 per order so it was more than worth it. I wasn't sure if they would honor all 3 orders, but all 3 wound up shipping out today. I really need to start checking various online shops more often.

Sometimes you just get lucky. My wife has been looking for a copy of Stabbity Bunny #1, we couldn't find one locally, Midtown (online) was out stock, ended up getting a copy for cover price from MyComicShop. I sign up for any mailing lists I find and wait for sales. Just last week Midtown had a 40% off sale on back issues online only.