• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,027 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Jimbo749 said:

Nice pick-ups!! I fell you on the big markdown sales though, sometimes you get that feeling like you just want to keep adding stuff to the cart just because it's on sale. Thanks for the heads up on ComicsMarketStreet, will check them out.  

Thanks! And yeah, I always wind up buying a bunch of comics just because thy were 60-75% off, comics I never would have purchased at full price. And given how many comics are being produced on a regular basis and how many characters I like...well, even with 60-75% off sales I can very quickly get up into the 150-$250 range for orders. And you should definitely check out ComicMarketStreet. They have some decent pricing on many of their comics and they do still have some of the Frison Wonder Woman covers( post issue roughly #24) available for $2.49.

4 hours ago, Yoshi said:

That is a very nice looking copy of issue 80! Good on you!

Agreed! I'm jealous. I only have the copy I got off the shelf when I was a kid, and it's beat to at this point. That's a nice-looking, crisp copy there!

5 hours ago, Cocomonkey said:

Agreed! I'm jealous. I only have the copy I got off the shelf when I was a kid, and it's beat to at this point. That's a nice-looking, crisp copy there!

I hunt for beat up copies of the original Transformers to fill my spinner rack. Love the comic book series and I don't feel bad about just picking one up out of the rack to show someone or read.