• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,027 posts in this topic

On April 24, 2018 at 7:21 PM, Alf Pogs said:

Dollar Lois Lane and Wonder Womans from Brittany's GoFund sale!

newbooks.JPG

Nice score! Even nicer cause supported! (thumbsu

Gang, the thread is in GSB, but there's some great stuff available there, all proceeds going to Brittany's gofundme page  :baiting:

6 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Where did you hear they won't show the full venom until the last 20 minutes of the movie? If that happens people will rightfully have a major cow over it!

he said "rumors", but tbh, that was my first impression of the trailer too. But surely not

14 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

Where did you hear they won't show the full venom until the last 20 minutes of the movie? If that happens people will rightfully have a major cow over it!

been all over the net. take it with a grain of salt as these are rumors https://www.comicbookmovie.com/venom/spoilers-heres-an-in-depth-look-at-the-rumored-and-sure-to-be-controversial-plot-leak-for-venom-a158864

On 4/26/2018 at 2:01 AM, SAKI said:

Oakman29 "Jenifer" is absolutely awesome. Even there is a episode of "Masters of horror", directed by Dario Argento, based in Jenifer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenifer_(Masters_of_Horror) :whee:

Have you seen it?

I have the DVD.  Not quite as good as the original comic of course, but it was decent adaptation.  Lots of nudity and bloody violence, of course :)   Steven Weber was a fan of the original comic and played a big part in pushing the adaption onto the screen.

Yeah, been looking for a high grade copy of Creepy 63 for ages.  Great book. 

9 minutes ago, Brian48 said:

I have the DVD.  Not quite as good as the original comic of course, but it was decent adaptation.  Lots of nudity and bloody violence, of course :)   Steven Weber was a fan of the original comic and played a big part in pushing the adaption onto the screen.

Yeah, been looking for a high grade copy of Creepy 63 for ages.  Great book. 

Brian48, Indeed, I was surprising about some disturbing sexual and gory scenes on this tv/dvd adaptation.

3 hours ago, SpeedforceKJ said:

Got my first order from Comic Connect back. Upset with myself that I over looked that the Flash 175 had a detached center fold. 

CCNSOh5h.jpg

Great looking books, sorry about the detached cover. ?

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:23 AM, jsilverjanet said:

Finally got a copy I could afford

12679118-CB73-4A8E-9B1E-5ADF12C250D2.jpeg

A177DE1A-8047-4F4E-BE09-A05B5ACEE86C.jpeg

AWESOME!!! Congratulations!! :applause: