• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,027 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Shinwar said:

1f6a8.png?1f6a8.png?Grail/Key Issue Alert1f6a8.png?1f6a8.png?

House of Secrets #92 OW/W 
1f60d.png?

33337598_2188040434545073_1845911389734961152_o.jpg

ooooh! NICE! Probably my all time favorite book. Congrats!

On 5/13/2018 at 6:25 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Not mine, but I thought it should be posted somewhere.

2261.thumb.jpeg.6d59fe5b47e79f4a1d1c26897334cf36.jpeg2263.thumb.jpeg.f73f16c2b03935a8bda13dc6e93f151a.jpeg

Why is the front cover in plastic and the back is without plastic?  Could have have written on the bag and then the back cover is any book from the era since some many cheap books have the same back cover?

Edited by 1Cool

16 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:banana:

20180523_160902.jpg

20180523_160928.jpg

The only thing that beats a yellow cover is a yellow cover with Dave Stevens babes on it. Two of his best. Congrats!

19 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:banana:

20180523_160902.jpg

20180523_160928.jpg

I am confused. The label on Space Vixens (actually 3-D Zone #16) is not marked as a first print. I thought that was routine when a second or more prints were recognized. Also, if I remember correctly the 3-D glasses for this issue are "loose" meaning not stapled, bound or otherwise attached to the comic. I thought CGC would not include loose items in the case but the label seems to indicate that the glasses are included. Can someone help me out. I have a second print that I am on the verge of sending in but now I am not sure whether to include the glasses or not.

5 minutes ago, ParkRaven said:

I am confused. The label on Space Vixens (actually 3-D Zone #16) is not marked as a first print. I thought that was routine when a second or more prints were recognized. Also, if I remember correctly the 3-D glasses for this issue are "loose" meaning not stapled, bound or otherwise attached to the comic. I thought CGC would not include loose items in the case but the label seems to indicate that the glasses are included. Can someone help me out. I have a second print that I am on the verge of sending in but now I am not sure whether to include the glasses or not.

I believe the glasses were originally attached. As this wasn't a poly bag item, there would be no way to sell them with the comic. First prints always have nothing about it on the label. Sometimes they do on the indicia page but not usually. Further printing always is noted on the label. :foryou:

1 hour ago, wolverine180 said:

I didnt even know there was a 2nd print to that 3d zone space vixens. Does it say it on inside? Or is there something else that shows its a 2nd print? Thanks

I can't recall if it's marked inside, but the fastest identifier is the lack of writing along the top (no "3-D zone Number 16", etc.) Here's mine (happened to have a scan of it on my hard drive.)

Photo Apr 02, 8 37 29 PM.jpg

Edited by F For Fake
me no type so good

3 hours ago, Brewcrewfan77 said:

Picked up 2 late Silver Age keys.  Love the cover SP 79.  It's simple but stands out at the same time.

dolphin1.jpg

deadman1.jpg

Two great books! I've been looking for a nice, not stupidly price copy of that Dolphin book for a while, love that cover.