• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,963 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, F For Fake said:

I can't recall if it's marked inside, but the fastest identifier is the lack of writing along the top (no "3-D zone Number 16", etc.) Here's mine (happened to have a scan of it on my hard drive.)

Photo Apr 02, 8 37 29 PM.jpg

The 3d glasses are slipped into the book under the covers.  Not attached but folded and inserted at the spine and through to the back.  You can pull them and they will slide out.  The book was sent with a pair that are attached to each other.

I sent in the 2nd print and got a green label since the glasses were missing. :(

20 hours ago, DC|Marvel said:

mega.jpg

Used to play the heck out of that game. Along with many other Activision games... take a picture of your qualifying score, send it in and receive a patch. :cloud9:

Great stuff!! Congratulations! (thumbsu

On 5/24/2018 at 9:11 PM, nepatkm said:

Used to play the heck out of that game. Along with many other Activision games... take a picture of your qualifying score, send it in and receive a patch. :cloud9:

Great stuff!! Congratulations! (thumbsu

That was an absolutely incredible time period. I am so glad to hear that you were able to share in this experience. Thank you for sharing. Cheers.........

On 5/25/2018 at 11:54 AM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I picked up this ghost of a grail the other day! :smile:

IMG_7395.JPG

Absolutely dope. Congrats. I remember this way back in the day. You will have to excuse my excessive posts but been drinking allot of Cuban rum and feeling very nostalgic. Cheers to you. God bless.

Some people have said to me; why slabs? Boards work just fine and you save a bunch of $$$. You don't need to see that back of the comic. Well actually some of my greatest memories are inspired by the back covers of comics......

back.JPG

23 hours ago, ParkRaven said:

Fresh from the Phoenix Con. Finally got William Shatner to sign my favorite Captain Kirk poster. Shatner seems to be a great guy and he sure knows how to entertain huge crowds. Add in some Adam Strange Mystery in Space and some high grade Gold Key and this was a great day. By the way, I know that you younger guys may not appreciate the Jesse Marsh artwork on John Carter but that would just be another example of youth being wasted on the young. Just sayin'.....

IMG_2467.JPG

IMG_2468.JPG

IMG_2469.JPG

IMG_2470.JPG

IMG_2471.JPG

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2474.JPG

Sweet looking Shatner piece! I love him as an actor. He was on Mannix, played a "country boy" in Hawaii five-o, mission impossible, etc...

Edit: I forgot my favorite one, a TV detective on Columbo!

Edited by MGsimba77