• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, bc said:

First time I looked at your post I missed the mirror image...makes it that much more gruesome.

-bc

It really does.....first time I saw this book, I did not notice it at first either, and I wasn't sure if that was his own arm holding the gun, or an arm reaching into the scene. The first time you notice that mirror is a real jolt.

5 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

It really does.....first time I saw this book, I did not notice it at first either, and I wasn't sure if that was his own arm holding the gun, or an arm reaching into the scene. The first time you notice that mirror is a real jolt.

+1 on all of that lol

31 minutes ago, Jimbo749 said:

This week in my collection...

Predator #1 & Raphael (2nd Print) - Happy to have these, completed the 1st Predator mini-series, and now I have all 4 Turtles one-shots.

1808693409_PREDATOR1.thumb.jpg.aab8af399f17134c1bcbc6c477a49d63.jpg

RAPH.thumb.jpg.f00061a041c3c28dde56ee80d8be2211.jpg

Awesome!! Congrats!  :applause:

On 6/29/2018 at 11:36 PM, DR.X said:

that book presents better than the stated grade. fabulous looking book.

The new holders are beautiful! They add eye appeal to any book. Not that his Batman needed it but it doesn't hurt. 

I've noticed they brighten the white portions of covers that sometimes have a little transparency in the old holders.