• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Punisher (2014) #03_Variant Maleev.jpg

It's an interesting cover! I was at the used bookstorecouple of months ago and they had a nice copy, I picked it up to look at it for sure. I ended up reading Punisher welcome to the bayou instead, which is a weird one...

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's an interesting cover! I was at the used bookstorecouple of months ago and they had a nice copy, I picked it up to look at it for sure. I ended up reading Punisher welcome to the bayou instead, which is a weird one...

That Maleev cover has an estimated print run of under 600 issues. 

And yeah, the “Welcome to the Bayou” storyline was different from the norm. It came near the end of the 2004 punisher Max run #71-74. Ended that series at #75. 

5 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

That Maleev cover has an estimated print run of under 600 issues. 

And yeah, the “Welcome to the Bayou” storyline was different from the norm. It came near the end of the 2004 punisher Max run #71-74. Ended that series at #75. 

Ya I went back for it but it was no longer NM and next time it was gone, :( I knew it was a ratio variant, but I figured it wasn't high enough of one at the time. Can't win them all...

23 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya I went back for it but it was no longer NM and next time it was gone, :( I knew it was a ratio variant, but I figured it wasn't high enough of one at the time. Can't win them all...

Not a big loss. They are still easy to find on eBay, and not crazy expensive if you wanted a raw copy. (thumbsu

Edited by nepatkm

5 hours ago, webeloobie said:

I belong!!! 

20180727_164411.jpg

20180727_164428.jpg

20180727_164423.jpg

Very cool!! Congratulations.. My father had one of these. I had forgotten about it, think it’s stored with my old Power records. I’ll have to check next time I visit the “old home”.  hm

2 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Not a big loss. They are still easy to find on eBay, and not crazy expensive if you wanted a raw copy. (thumbsu

Thanks for the encouragement :foryou:

I've found other stuff at that used bookstore that I'm happy with web spidey 118, WW 189 Hughes, and some wrightson of Frankenstein alive alive, and several ASM 359's and 360's. Not a total loss (thumbsu also it is 2 blocks away from home, so I'm sure there will be others.

Plus there is a guy who works there who eye's what I go through lol

The competition is fierce! haha

Yeah @ADAMANTIUM I know what you’re talking about. Seems like when I start going through some boxes at a convention or event. Nobody around when you start, then all of a sudden persons shuffling on boxes beside you, looking at what your grabbing more than what they are shuffling through. :insane: xD

Edited by nepatkm
And start mumbling to themselves about what you’ve pulled.Lol

7 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Slight bend top right front cover that doesn't break color, probably could just put a heavy book on top of it...i don't press, but should still be 9.0/9.2 :wishluck:

20180728_135755.jpg

Nice!!! :)