• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

Ahhhhh...... so you're the guy who outbid me :mad:lol

:applause: The Dot is still a first issue and you should be able to recoup.

Tell me about that MEAT comic. My daughter is a vegetarian and I was thinking it would make a funny christmas gift for her. If you don't like it for any reason.... drop me a note

lol you jesting? Yeah... I have been suspecting some bidders outbid me ... are from here!

PM u about your question.

The seller got real lucky(!) - the yellow mailer didn`t fold or bend, so the comics had survived OK. I think the Dot comic may had gone one grade down due to a bend crease on one corner. I was hoping for a Fine condition but it`s gonna be a VG at best. Well, I did buy it for a "filler" copy in my collection while I look for a better copy. Well, the seller isn't a comic collector and I did told her to use cardboard boards. I'll call that one time - period, never again.

ComicBooks1_zps33ef4899.jpg

ComicBooks2_zps57eb17ea.jpg

Now, from JS comics - like I expect ... exactly as I want to see. a 80-page Giant #1 and Richie Rich #68. Both nice to add to my collection.

ComicBooks3_zpsdb9a8d1d.jpg

Nice books! And thankfully the yellow mailer was undamaged. And hey Richie Rich books! My favourite! Welcome to the boards! smiley-signs046.gif

Just received this book today after searching for awhile for one with white pages and nice wrap. Taskmaster has always been one of my favorite characters.

image_zps489dc1fc.jpg

1st Taskmaster!! And great cover wrap!!! Congrats! GREAT book!! :applause:

Just received this book today after searching for awhile for one with white pages and nice wrap. Taskmaster has always been one of my favorite characters.

image_zps489dc1fc.jpg

Thanks, Harvey! It's been tough to track down a 9.8 with white pages, let alone with no miswrap.

Nice books! And thankfully the yellow mailer was undamaged. And hey Richie Rich books! My favourite! Welcome to the boards! smiley-signs046.gif

Yea, I saw your photo in the other thread - the wall of RRs. Got a extra copy you'd sell me? :devil: I got about 100 RRs but not near as good as yours! :cloud9:

Edited by Fan Boy

image_zps489dc1fc.jpg

Thanks, Harvey! It's been tough to track down a 9.8 with white pages, let alone with no miswrap.

Now THAT's a beautiful book! Good work!!

Just got these back about a week ago Im so happy with the way that these turned out, And a special thanks to Mollie over at CGC for getting the last one done.

First Is my Harbinger1 signed by all four Creators,

Jim Shooter, Jay Jay Jackson, David Lapham and Bob Layton

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00482.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

This Book I got signed by one of my idols, I was literally speechless when he came to me and caught me off guard.

Charles Band

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

1382888_720864654608594_1172758335_n.jpg

And this Book means so much to me this is the first comic book my Beautiful Fiance gave me, And I wanted her to sign it I didn't care that the book got ruined I just wanted to turn it into a treasure so I can remember it for the rest of our lives.

Danielle Speziale-Culligan also signed by Jose Garcia Lopez

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

I couldn't have done it without the help of Molly at CGC, she stayed in contact with me through the whole process even called to make sure her name was spelled right, And As you can see Harbinger is hands down my favorite comic, Wish I could get it signed by Dixon but hes not doing to good in his age.

I love the superman book its hands down my favorite out of my whole collection just because she made it special.