• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

I'm a Black Widow fan, and this is her first appearance as the Black Widow I know(her early appearances in TOS were horrible). Plus, this is one of my favorite Romita covers and ASM is my favorite title, not to mention that perfectly centered copies of this issue in grade don't come around that often and always command a premium when they do. Plently of reasons for me to pay silly money for duplicates. grin.gif

I passed on the Metro one because some of the Bostons are 9.2s not 9.4s but the page quality on all of them is beautiful, so I'm sure you got a sweet book.

Page quality and, at least in my (limited) experience, cover color. Inks just jumped off the cover of the Boston Caps I had. cloud9.gif

None were listed on any sites.

The beauty of the forum is NETWORKING. tongue.gif

Wow, I guess so. I need all of those frustrated.gif

Here are a couple of others that arrived this week. I wish I knew how to properly scan/manipulate these Harvey's to do them justice. The color is remarkable.

HotStuff62-small.jpg

LittleDot71-Small.jpg

The beauty of the forum is NETWORKING.

True. Thanks to Rip, I just got my hands on a tough book that I've been looking for for some time.

batman221.jpg

Thanks again Scott. yay.gif

Just arrived tuesday from Heritage... #91 is damn hard to find and under valued. #85 was just a good deal. There would be more, but a chunk of money just went out for a commissioned repro of the #91 cover.

wings91.jpg

wings85.jpg