• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I probably could have found a lot nicer copies online, but supported a LCS; wish I was posting in the FleaMarke/AntiqueStore thread lol 

Vampirella 4 magazine.jpg

Eerie 23 rare.jpg

Nice! :smile:

While on vacation in NYC for the first time this past week I stumbled across Forbidden Planet while on my way to the Strand. Went to their sale section and managed to grab these three brand new TPB for less than $60! Check them out if you are in New York, they have got a LOT of stuff!

2irn0x5.jpg

2 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

While on vacation in NYC for the first time this past week I stumbled across Forbidden Planet while on my way to the Strand. Went to their sale section and managed to grab these three brand new TPB for less than $60! Check them out if you are in New York, they have got a LOT of stuff!

2irn0x5.jpg

:headbang:

On 5/21/2017 at 7:43 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I probably could have found a lot nicer copies online, but supported a LCS; wish I was posting in the FleaMarke/AntiqueStore thread lol 

Vampirella 4 magazine.jpg

Eerie 23 rare.jpg

Be careful, these things can get pretty addicting.:whee: