• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

I guess it was worth the stop! :golfclap:

Thx Doc! Was a new antiques shop, opened by a house clean-out guy who is not a comics guy. Helped him figure out what was what in his pile, ballpark stuff he thought he might move in the store, and got to make an offer on the older stuff. It was worth the time invested, as he said he had about 20 comics from 1940's to 1960's at home that he has pulled from houses over time and figured might be worth more than what he usually finds. He will put them in front of me next.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

...finally paid this puppy off....... adamstrange  was kind enough to work with me..... I've been looking for a sweet copy of this one for a LONG time. My (...and Judy's) undercopy has found the right home with Miraclemet ...... this book is just TOO cool. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

cO0kEkx.jpg

ebUmiqY.jpg

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 0:41 PM, jimjum12 said:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

...finally paid this puppy off....... adamstrange  was kind enough to work with me..... I've been looking for a sweet copy of this one for a LONG time. My (...and Judy's) undercopy has found the right home with Miraclemet ...... this book is just TOO cool. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

cO0kEkx.jpg

I love that book jimjum !!  What a spectacular cover !!  Look at the guy drilling the ice at the bottom with the monster under it !  What is he thinking ?!!