• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,026 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Comics are like crack i heard lol and now i am hooked on yet another mini run of 1-10

DSCN3623 - Edited.jpg

That's a first issue isn't it ?  Cool

Edited by Senormac
you complete me

2 hours ago, Senormac said:

That's a first issue isn't it ?  Cool

Thanks, its the 1st issue and the 6th ... i think i would like to get issues 1-10 over time.,,, #3 has always been a favorite cover of mine ....... there is only one of those available on eBay right now 

i got tom grummet ss, stan lee +allen bellman +neal adams ss  pat broadrick and ty templeton custom sketch and ss today at megacon tampa will be about 22 days till i get my books will post pics when i get these legendary sigs back.

7E45A51E-F8BD-4B5E-A42B-C3450AA4A02B.jpeg.ebee3af45669f344539da9db1985bf80.jpeg

Got my first sketch cover commission! This is an AWESOME Space Ghost Coast to Cost cover done by Nick Justus. Check him out on instagram, obviously very talented! Love me some Space Ghost...very happy with how it turned out! Support those up and coming artists guys!

49 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

7E45A51E-F8BD-4B5E-A42B-C3450AA4A02B.jpeg.ebee3af45669f344539da9db1985bf80.jpeg

Got my first sketch cover commission! This is an AWESOME Space Ghost Coast to Cost cover done by Nick Justus. Check him out on instagram, obviously very talented! Love me some Space Ghost...very happy with how it turned out! Support those up and coming artists guys!

that is beautiful, i just had ty templeton and pat broderick do sketches on the same book for me i wont have pictures till i recieve them back from cgc