• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, greggy said:

@Architecht

Why did this thread get unpinned?

Because he put them on the first page in the "favorite thread" thread in CG that is pinned. He warned us about it a long time ago... and asked if it would be better that way and if we wanted it to happen, and not many people gave their opinion. I voiced that it would not be a good idea... But it happened anyway

Read the first post by architect in The NeverEnding threads thread that is pinned at the top of comics General, it can explain it better than I can

2 hours ago, greggy said:

@Architecht

Why did this thread get unpinned?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Because he put them on the first page in the "favorite thread" thread in CG that is pinned. He warned us about it a long time ago... and asked if it would be better that way and if we wanted it to happen, and not many people gave their opinion. I voiced that it would not be a good idea... But it happened anyway

I posted some new additions in the "bronze age" thread before discovering this one. Curious if I have bronze books which one of these threads would reach more eyes?

17 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

@Readcomix, that looks like a fun score!

So far, yep! There's a whole box of Warren/Kitchen Sink Spirit, and the Warren #1 is signed by Gogos. That and the Heavy Metal #1 sold me; lots of cool mags and GN's, about 350 very esoteric items. It's a read and release party! No doubt some will bleed into future sales threads after I have enjoyed them; its that sort of stuff. Fun to enjoy then share! (thumbsu