• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

Revenge of drek! Fun visit to HPB tonight. Nice set of Battle Chasers (which remain more popular than I would have initially thought) for a buck each, including the #1 Monika variant cover, which is a fairly pricey book. 

Also surprised to pick up such a large set of the Battlebooks. Kind of a dumb idea, but you don't see them every day, and some still seem to sell strongly.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

12 minutes ago, kidcolt said:

Great stuff. I haven’t bought a comic in a long time, probably 2 years. Getting the itch to jump back in. Are keys and 1st appearance still going for crazy prices or has the market cooled?

hit or miss but most are crazy

1 hour ago, kidcolt said:

Great stuff. I haven’t bought a comic in a long time, probably 2 years. Getting the itch to jump back in. Are keys and 1st appearance still going for crazy prices or has the market cooled?

Most are through the roof! Venom 1st is having a hefty upswing.

2 hours ago, kidcolt said:

Cheap cheap, baby.  Cheap cheap.

bought right here on the boards!

IMG_9200.jpg

It was one of those days where you're just happy to part with the cash. :luhv: The two Atlas Seaboards complete my collection of that company's comics output, save for Vicki #2-4. I just hate ponying up for retooled Tippy Teens, but eventually I will. (It's a cool little slice of comics history that I have been chipping away at, at my convenience, hardly been a priority.) But both Lobos and some Matt Baker in the same deal, that makes me happy!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Another day, another dollar dive. Actually paid about $7 for the Marvel Tryout Book, but I never see these around, so I picked it up.

Nothing mind blowing in the dollar bins tonight. The Ultimate X 1 is a solid book, and I've been on a Spawn kick lately as well. Oh, and a handful of X-Men newsies for my collection. 

Back to the bins!

photo nov 09, 10 38 32 pm.jpg

photo nov 09, 10 37 30 pm.jpg

photo nov 09, 10 36 46 pm.jpg