This week in your collection?
56 56

51,065 posts in this topic

4,084 posts
20 minutes ago, wolverine180 said:

Thank you @F For Fake that is exactly what I needed. 

(thumbsu

438 posts
4 hours ago, F For Fake said:

I can't recall if it's marked inside, but the fastest identifier is the lack of writing along the top (no "3-D zone Number 16", etc.) Here's mine (happened to have a scan of it on my hard drive.)

Photo Apr 02, 8 37 29 PM.jpg

The 3d glasses are slipped into the book under the covers.  Not attached but folded and inserted at the spine and through to the back.  You can pull them and they will slide out.  The book was sent with a pair that are attached to each other.

I sent in the 2nd print and got a green label since the glasses were missing. :(

2,297 posts
20 hours ago, DC|Marvel said:

mega.jpg

Used to play the heck out of that game. Along with many other Activision games... take a picture of your qualifying score, send it in and receive a patch. :cloud9:

Great stuff!! Congratulations! (thumbsu

264 posts
On 5/24/2018 at 9:11 PM, nepatkm said:

Used to play the heck out of that game. Along with many other Activision games... take a picture of your qualifying score, send it in and receive a patch. :cloud9:

Great stuff!! Congratulations! (thumbsu

That was an absolutely incredible time period. I am so glad to hear that you were able to share in this experience. Thank you for sharing. Cheers.........

264 posts
On 5/25/2018 at 11:54 AM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

I picked up this ghost of a grail the other day! :smile:

IMG_7395.JPG

Absolutely dope. Congrats. I remember this way back in the day. You will have to excuse my excessive posts but been drinking allot of Cuban rum and feeling very nostalgic. Cheers to you. God bless.

264 posts

Some people have said to me; why slabs? Boards work just fine and you save a bunch of $$$. You don't need to see that back of the comic. Well actually some of my greatest memories are inspired by the back covers of comics......

back.JPG