• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back to collecting by oceanavekid

1 post in this topic

A lot has changed over the last year

Hey everybody guess who's back :3

It's been a crazy year for me. In late 2014 I sold off 90% of my comic collection to move to Los Angeles. I had my first kid, a son named Nolan. Now a little over a year later I'm back to collecting. I want to grow my collection to what it was before I moved. I realize there are a good amount of people who really don't care for me here. All I can say is it's a new year I realize I made mistakes in the past. I'm doing what I can to try and make things right. As some of you may remember sometime last year I had won a book from Rich_Henn on eBay and things got messed up so I was unable to pay and ended up being put on the probation list. Some agreed with the decision, some didn't. Either way I've reached out and tried to make things right more then once and keep getting no response. If you read this Rich know I'm sorry things went down the way they did and want to make up for it. It's a brand new year, time to do what I can to right my wrongs and Move on. Hope people can give me another chance to show I've changed

This year it's not about quantity it's about quality. I'm trying to buy a few keys

Like to find them raw as their normally a little cheaper than slabs

Werewolf by night 32 9.0 or better

Strange tales 110 5.0 or better

Forever people 1 9.8

Jimmy Olsen 134 8.5 or better

Thor 165 8.5 or better

Tales of suspense 39 any grade

Strange tales 169 9.0 or better

New Gods 1 9.8

Hulk 181 8.0 or better

That's just a small list I'm trying to get by the end of 2016

See more journals by oceanavekid