• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AXMEN's Kudos
1 1

45 posts in this topic

I've been around for a few months now and am thoroughly addicted to buying comics from all you awesome boardies! Since I'm gonna need to start Selling some of my stuff soon to support my habit - please post some KUDOS if we did a deal!

I've also been buying and selling as Axmen on Ebay since April 10, 1999 - 100% positive

Edited by Axmen

Hey lookie here! Joe has a Kudos thread!

Bought a nice little batch from me in my last thread but one, paid promptly, good communications throughout, what's not to love?

RECOMMENDED

Very happy to post long overdue Kudos for Joe. He purchased 5 SA and BA Marvels back in November. Very friendly and courteous communication and prompt payment with followup throughout the transaction, which is always appreciated. Many thanks again Joe. :)

Cheers,

R

Joe Bought 2 Silver Age keys from me. He is a really nice guy, easy to work with and everything went as smooth as silk. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future. :)

Edited by Roddulate