Real Frantic One's kudos thread

51 posts in this topic

11,389 posts

Just completed my first transaction with Patrick, and everything went beautifully from start to finish. :applause: I picked up a number of books from his recent sales thread, and everything was accurately graded, shipped quickly and securely, and Patrick was easy to talk with as well. Looking forward to more transactions in the future. (thumbs u

362 posts

I just received a stack of books from Patrick's most recent sales thread. Everything about this transaction was perfect. The books shipped super quick, and were packed extremely well. Patrick is truly an asset to the boards. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

13,046 posts

I have dealt with RFO a couple times before over the years, with nothing but great results.

On a more recent note - I bought a bunch of raw books from Patrick last month, in two separate transactions. He's an excellent grader, and the books arrived quickly and safely both times! (worship)

Thanks again!

Thomas

Edited by djpinkpanther67

9,063 posts

I just bought a brick of high grade raw Bronze books from RFO.

Books were exactly as described and shipped fast and safe.

Nothing could be finer!

Thank You Patrick (worship)

3,773 posts

Echoing everybody else here, got a tall stack of Marvel goodness from Patrick. Everything was packed safely, and shipped out quick. All around great transaction!

Thanks Patrick!

2,877 posts

Buy with confidence from Patrick. Tight grader and outstanding packaging. All fast. Will buy from him again for sure!

398 posts

Patrick grades his books accurately and ships them quickly in bullet-proof packaging. I hope to make more purchases from him in the future.

2,967 posts

Pat was great to work with. Shipped my books in a timely manner. Will do business again.

4,505 posts

Patrick, grades tight and prices loose :cloud9:

Real solid dude, with great books, good communication. I would not hesitate to deal with this fine chap!

- b :insane:unty

8,077 posts

Purchased several BA Thors from Patrick's last thread. This is only the latest of several transactions, buying and selling, over the last few years. Books are carefully and conservatively graded, shipping, communication and customer service are always prompt and professional. Many thanks Patrick, I'm very happy to be a repeat customer. :)

Cheers,

R

276 posts

Great board member. Positive experience and all questions answered promptly. Member was always pleasant and amiable.

Respectfully,

The Lazo Family

276 posts

Great books. HTF pieces that incorporated into our record and book collection. Smooth transaction and pleasant.

26 posts

Bought some great Spider-man books from Patrick and they arrived in great condition. Great boardie to deal with and I can't wait to do business with him again.

Jorge

3,115 posts

Picked up some nice looking McSpidey's from Patrick & the transaction was nothing but pleasant. Super fast invoicing, shipping & delivery. Would absolutely do business again.

10,886 posts

Picked up a small handful of books,shipped quick and safe! :banana:

2,967 posts

Another great buy from Pat. Thanks!

4,505 posts

Patrick is great to work with, books packed & grades solid and tight (thumbs u

907 posts

This is my second order from Patrick.

Once again he responded fast, shipped fast, packaged very well, and graded well!! AWESOME guy.

856 posts

Got a small pile of DD and FF recently. Very fast shipment, great packaging, great communication and tight grading. Would happily buy from him again. :)