• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Real Frantic One's kudos thread
3 3

72 posts in this topic

Just completed my first transaction with Patrick, and everything went beautifully from start to finish. :applause: I picked up a number of books from his recent sales thread, and everything was accurately graded, shipped quickly and securely, and Patrick was easy to talk with as well. Looking forward to more transactions in the future. (thumbs u

I just received a stack of books from Patrick's most recent sales thread. Everything about this transaction was perfect. The books shipped super quick, and were packed extremely well. Patrick is truly an asset to the boards. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

I have dealt with RFO a couple times before over the years, with nothing but great results.

On a more recent note - I bought a bunch of raw books from Patrick last month, in two separate transactions. He's an excellent grader, and the books arrived quickly and safely both times! (worship)

Thanks again!

Thomas

Edited by djpinkpanther67

Purchased several BA Thors from Patrick's last thread. This is only the latest of several transactions, buying and selling, over the last few years. Books are carefully and conservatively graded, shipping, communication and customer service are always prompt and professional. Many thanks Patrick, I'm very happy to be a repeat customer. :)

Cheers,

R

Picked up some nice looking McSpidey's from Patrick & the transaction was nothing but pleasant. Super fast invoicing, shipping & delivery. Would absolutely do business again.