Real Frantic One's kudos thread

51 posts in this topic

661 posts

Just got my books from Patrick and I couldn't be happier. Great communication and super fast shipping .... would do business again anytime.

879 posts

Patrick is a great guy , super communication, product  as described and super fast shipping and extremely well packed.

Thanks Patrick !!!!!!

Cheers

Alex

750 posts

First time I've ever bought from Patrick .. What a great guy! Everything was priced and packaged well. Super-Professional all the way. I sincerely hope to buy from him again soon.

Thanks, Patrick!

Ken.

528 posts

I just received two ASM books from Patrick's most recent sales thread. Everything went very smooth and the transaction was excellent.  Quick ship and packed  well.  Thank you Patrick.

472 posts

Repeat buyer. Pick-up a couple bronze age Captain America's. Condition was accurate. Great communication. Immediate shipping. All around greatness once again. Thanks much!

691 posts

Patrick's meticulous packing kept my NM Spidey 165 from a watery grave! A+ all around!

1,169 posts

Just finished my 3rd transaction with Patrick, and each one has been a real pleasure.  Great communication and packaging,  I look forward to doing business with him again.  Thanks!

472 posts

Another transaction completed and a continued happy customer. Comics arrived in condition described. Secure packaging and quick shipping. All that combined with quick communication. Thanks much!

309 posts

Recently bought a set from Patrick. Great communication, smooth transaction. Thanks!

1,175 posts

Great stuff.  Thank you.

I bought a few comics from Patrick.

Tight grading and great packing.

I would buy from again and again.

58 posts

Bought a few books from one of frantic threads recently everything was as described packaged well and shipped quickly thanks again 

353 posts

Purchased a comic and was sent quickly and packed very well, will buy from again.

8,155 posts

Purchased 3 raw Marvels from Patrick's last thread, including a MotP 14, a very tough book in grade and thus far the nicest copy I have ever owned. All books were accurately graded, quickly and securely shipped, and as this is only the latest of many transactions I can say a pleasure as always, many thanks Patrick, until next time. :foryou:

156 posts

A belated Hell Yeah !! to Patrick on some great books at great prices.

And the best packaging ever. Books were wrapped in (plain) wrapping paper.
Felt like I was opening a christmas present. 

thank you

JL

2,416 posts

Recently bought a book from Patrick and had a great experience with him. He shipped the book quickly and safely. the book I felt was graded well!

thanks!!!!

dan

1,117 posts

Just completed another sale from Patrick.  Always get nice set of books for a great price.  Packaging and shipping were superb.  Will continue to buy from Patrick on the boards. (thumbsu(thumbsu