Real Frantic One's kudos thread

51 posts in this topic

573 posts

Patrick is the real deal. Grading is spot on, excellent communication, fast and secure shipping. He is an asset to this community. Thanks again!!

451 posts

Made several purchases over the past few months...each one was well shipped and graded.  Thanks so much....I will keep following your listings!

1,137 posts

Once again a Fantastic Transaction, Love me some Bernie Wrightson

884 posts

Received a fantastic Vampire Tales Annual from Patrick, fantastic book, everything perfect. Thanks!

125 posts

Just received some gorgeous bronze ASMs from Patrick.  Everybody else here seems to be saying what I have to say so pardon the echo.  Fast communication, quick expert shipping, fairly priced and tightly graded books.  (thumbsu

91 posts

Bought a raw book from Patrick.  Communication was professional and received the book packed well and quickly.  Thanks!

9,411 posts

Patrick sold me a Hawkman 3, a Strange Adventures, and a Thor. All came quickly, they were packaged well, and the grading was solid. Thanks!

2,630 posts

Patrick sent me a great stack of books, well packed and described. Thanks again!

125 posts

Lots of transactions with Patrick, never disappointed.  Plus, he has packing skills.  (thumbsu

654 posts

bought a small stack of GA books from Patrick.  very pleased with the books.  Thank you!