• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Online monthly pull list

13 posts in this topic

Hey I haven't had a monthly pull list since my friend and local store owner passed away. There's a couple books I'd like to start getting again and I'd like to start one up, but I have no local options. Where's the best place to get a monthly pull subscription online?

Looking for the best place to deal with that sends out comics in good condition. Appreciate the suggestions.

Check out:

http://comicsandcards.net/

I buy all my monthlies Ed. His customer services is the best and I get many 9.8 candidates and have even pulled some 9.9s from books he's shipped me. Keep in mind I'm 2700 miles from his shop so that includes shipping to me.

You'll need to contact them to setup a subscription, but it's worth it. There online store also has good deals quite often. If you want TPBs they can arrange that as well.

I like Midtown. You can have your monthlies shipped weekly, bi-weekly or once a month. Every Wed they show images of all the comics released the following week, and if you see anything you like you can just add it to your cart and it will ship with your next subscription shipment if you want.

I go through M&M Comics. They offer discounts up to 50% with 35% discounts for most books. I don't know their shipping frequency but I get mine once a month. I've used them for several years and have received 9.8 copies. I did have an issue once with not shipping a book and they just wound up crediting me the cost of the book instead of shipping a replacement.

http://www.mmcomics.com/

Hey I haven't had a monthly pull list since my friend and local store owner passed away. There's a couple books I'd like to start getting again and I'd like to start one up, but I have no local options. Where's the best place to get a monthly pull subscription online?

Looking for the best place to deal with that sends out comics in good condition. Appreciate the suggestions.

We are opening a new store in Ft Myers on June 1st and will offer a pull service and most likely a discounted one. Hopefully it will be worth the trip from Naples

Hero Trader

hero trader

We are opening a new store in Ft Myers on June 1st and will offer a pull service and most likely a discounted one. Hopefully it will be worth the trip from Naples

Hero Trader

hero trader

Just want to give a shout out to Hero Trader - nice clean store, good selection, great knowledgeable people !

Stopped by today while visiting relatives in sunny Florida and had a great time !

-bc

I would like to follow-up on this thread and ask whether your opinion has changed and if you guys have new recommendations.

I am particularly interested in online services that allow you to monitor your pull-list online, make changes every week (if you want) and that do not require pre-orders from Previews.

On 2/20/2016 at 6:16 AM, JayT said:

DCBS seems to be the industry standard. In my experience EXCELLENT customer service and I seriously doubt any LCS is matching the discounts.

I hear this from a LOT of people and wish I could shop there but I feel I should support my LCS since I have one.