• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Freaking Big Five DC war collecting bug bit me right is the "spoon" by JWKyle

79 posts in this topic

SSWS 106

The First Dino book I've read still kind of up in the air on it hm

SSWS%20106.jpg

I don't have a great opinion of the dino issues. Always found them silly. However, I haven't read any of them in many years. Might have to revisit

I just wander what the set-up is for the beginning of each dino story is or if they are all pretty much the same.

I love it when I get a package in and it's 5 Joe Kubert covers and I'm taking them out of the Robert Bell bags to scan them and put them in my Gerber M2 with FB boards. Now that makes for a good Saturday guess I should go do some yardwork now.

OFF 106

This one is kind of interesting I wonder what was created first the dirty dozen or Lt Hunter and the hellcats. OFF 106 has a April 1967 date and the Dirty dozen was in theaters in June 1967 seem a lot like the same concept.

OFF%20106.jpg

SSWS 120

1st Dino and Caveboy and my second Dino book I've read I'm starting to form an opinion but it's still a very earlier opinion and could be swayed one way or the other with a good or bad dino story.

SSWS%20120.jpg