• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Keene are you? Show us your Katy comics!
3 3

100 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

Did you get any nice Annual from Bakerstowne? Or any nice Pinup Parade 7s? They had tons of 6, 9, and 10 but seemed to have far fewer 7s.

The Pin up 8  I posted was from Bakerstowne. I had some 7's, still have one, but it's probably a VG. 

4 minutes ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

Sorry, I meant they had tons of 6, and 8-10 Pinup. They had what, annuals 3-6, but in much smaller quantities.

They had plenty of 7's, but they were ink splattered. Annual 5 and 6 is what shows on my spread sheet. It was a long time ago. I had the most #6 and Archie Christmas Annual , the green one.

There were a lot of Pin ups, some you didn't see because the logos were stripped..most went to paper doll collectors as I recall. 

4 hours ago, Point Five said:

An ad I saw on the street last night. This is happening!

katy.thumb.jpg.8d4d0587caef0d655140a3dd47ded4c3.jpg

Yep!  It's kind of a spin-off from Riverdale.  In fact Katy appeared in last night's Riverdale episode.  Josie (from the Pussycats) moved from Riverdale to NYC and will be in this show (she's the one to Katy's right).

31 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

These are the only ones I seem to have pictures of right now. 

1483326425_katykeenepinup8cgc90reslab0001.thumb.jpg.4363f03d54e299c307f72815994c5e3b.jpg

That's a great cover :grin:

And that face would make a cracking avatar 1103501427_2020-02-0619_38_52.jpg.8262111d62da294fdb0cfdf109d057ca.jpg

3 hours ago, Point Five said:

Can I buy that from you? Say in the next half hour? It'sformypersonalcollection.

Absolutely. You are also entitled to a discount. I like to give a discount when it's for a personal collection. Personal collections rule. 

9 hours ago, Point Five said:

An ad I saw on the street last night. This is happening!

katy.thumb.jpg.8d4d0587caef0d655140a3dd47ded4c3.jpg

Since this TV series looks like it's really geared towards the younger audience, I seriously doubt it's going to have much of an impact (if any at all) on the GA Katy Keene books.  hm  

13 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Since this TV series looks like it's really geared towards the younger audience, I seriously doubt it's going to have much of an impact (if any at all) on the GA Katy Keene books.  hm  

A certain prominent dealer recently mentioned to me that he can't keep his Katy Keene or early Wilbur books in stock. I mentioned there was a TV show and he replied, "A-ha!". 

2 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

A certain prominent dealer recently mentioned to me that he can't keep his Katy Keene or early Wilbur books in stock. I mentioned there was a TV show and he replied, "A-ha!". 

There goes the relatively inexpensive series I was collecting...and most of the books are SA.