• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ecranu Kudos

13 posts in this topic

I went in on an awesome trade with Karl. Invincible books. He sent me a raw Invincible #1 that was in the exact condition that he claimed it would be, and shipped it double boxed like an old pro. He is a welcome addition to the boards and I hope to deal with him again!

Just traded a 4-figure BA key to Karl for 4 books and cash in a partial trade.  The books he traded were exactly as described and expertly packaged.  He couldn't be nicer guy to communicate with and the transaction itself was completed quickly and smoothly.  I highly recommend dealing with him (whether buying or selling) and hope to again in the future.  Thanks to a great boardie!

Worked out a large trade with Karl and everything went perfectly.  Books were packed carefully and $$ was sent over immediately.  Great person to deal with!!

I completed a rather large transaction with Karl today and it could not have gone smoother!

Not only is Karl a super nice guy but he drove 2 hours to meet me in order to complete our transaction.

4 hour round trip, couldn`t ask for more! Everything went exactly as discussed. 

Do not hesitate when dealing with Karl because you may miss out on completing a very nice and

smooth transaction but more importantly you will definitely miss out on getting to know a great guy!

Thanks Karl!

Isaac