• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waylander’s LSCC 2016 Con report with LOADS of Pictures

190 posts in this topic

I picked up two books: Thrilling Comics 61 CGC 5.0 and ASM 38 CGC 8.0. (Other than Goldust, I was probably one of only a handful of people who was interested in Golden Age Books at the show)

I'm sure that I could have picked up more books, but that wasn't really the point of the visit...

This was:

From left to right: Jon, Dan, Mark, Cerri, Dave, me, Boon, and Chris

IMG_0865_zpsotb8e40m.jpg

IMG_0864_zpsfyd8crne.jpg

IMG_0866_zpsdwqgxyrv.jpg

It was an excellent experience. I wholeheartedly recommend that other boardies make there way across the pond for a special type of con you won't be disappointed!

Cheers,

John

PS: If anyone is still reading this thread, I'll post a few random pictures from my one day in London Proper to prove that I was actually there.

PPS: I can't believe how expensive it is over there; everything from food to house prices.

PPPS: What exactly is a Chav?

Hey John, thanks for adding your pics and commentary to the thread. It's curious that your most focused pics are of yourself.... hm

I'm glad you had a great time. Though I think you've got to be crazy drinking with those blokes. Your visit sure has me thinking about going next year.

Great report John! :applause:

I'd forgotten about Dave's sticky hands lol and I thought we established that Jon (WhiskeyMan) was the closest of us there to being a chav :roflmao: though for those who don't know him, you don't want to call him that ;)

If anyone is contemplating joining in the fun next year, make the trip and pop in for drinks with the rest of us :) It's a good bunch (thumbs u