• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Rack: local pick-up in Atlanta area...SOLD.

12 posts in this topic

1) First :takeit: in the thread--or via PM--gets it. (I'll go by the time stamp.)

2) Neither Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) PayPal, postal money order, or check (I'll wait for it to clear) in advance...or cash or postal money order in person.

4) If you pay in advance and upon pick-up you're not satisfied, then full cash refund. Don't think there will be any problem. If payment upon pick-up, then obviously you can check it out for yourself before paying.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

Comic book rack: I believe the 1960s/1970s were the primary decades when these were commonplace. (Feel free to post in the thread if you know any chronology details.)

Local pick-up in Buford, GA (north Atlanta) in the parking lot of the Galactic Quest comic shop.

95.00...and then you're set to display your funny books or whatever you see fit.

:news: SOLD.

image.jpg49_zpsb8ykilkz.jpg

image.jpg47_zpsp3jumpir.jpg

Those things are pretty cool. My fallout 4 character has two comic racks stuffed with cool comics and mags in his garage. definitely does add to the feel of the place.

Used to go every sunday morning to Eastman's and pick a comic or two out of the rack when I was a kid. Those were the days...

Definitely a cool thing to have in a comic room.

Those things are pretty cool. My fallout 4 character has two comic racks stuffed with cool comics and mags in his garage. definitely does add to the feel of the place.

Used to go every sunday morning to Eastman's and pick a comic or two out of the rack when I was a kid. Those were the days...

Definitely a cool thing to have in a comic room.

Totally, my LCS still has one, I've asked to buy it many times lol