• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invincible Variants ???

44 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I'm not a big fan of variants, myself, but I love Invincible. Which of the issue 100 variants would you consider a must have? I'm thinking these are the Top 3...

-Ryan Ottley Black & White Wraparound Cover

-Ryan Ottley Chromium Edition Cover

-ComiXology Exclusive Black and White Variant

...but let me know if I'm missing another gem.

Thanks in advance!

The Black and White Wraparound is the rarest by a decent margin. Roughly 50% of the Comixology.

That's interesting! I thought the Comixology had a lower print run.

Can I assume that the Chromium cover also had a lower print run than the Comixology variant. I believe it was 1:100, and the sales total for #100 was 39,863.

The Black and White Wraparound is the rarest by a decent margin. Roughly 50% of the Comixology.

Can I assume that the Chromium cover also had a lower print run than the Comixology variant. I believe it was 1:100, and the sales total for #100 was 39,863.

Comixology was 500 printed. Wraparound was about 270ish.

No. The chromium was not an incentive variant, and you could order as many as you wanted. There's a good amount of these and they are not rare at all.

270 Copies?

:roflmao:

270 Copies?

Yes, and my source is Ryan Ottley? Want to laugh more?

Yeah that definitely makes sense. I'm surprised there are that many honestly.

270 Copies?

Yes, and my source is Ryan Ottley? Want to laugh more?

He's a boardie...

Really good dude.

ItsjustRyan

I haven't seen him too much lately.

I have a copy of that book at CGC on a pre-screen as we speak. Fingers crossed

Yesterday mail day was raw NM copies of Invincible 52 sketch variant, one Invincible 75 retailer variant, invincible Returns Darwyn Cooke variant and Invincible Returns sketch variant!!

Closing the gaps of the collection!