• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invincible Variants ???

44 posts in this topic

Yesterday mail day was raw NM copies of Invincible 52 sketch variant, one Invincible 75 retailer variant, invincible Returns Darwyn Cooke variant and Invincible Returns sketch variant!!

Closing the gaps of the collection!

You're making my gaps impossible!!!!

Actually, think I got those already. Moy had the Darwyn sketch for that cover a few years back. I didn't buy it and it's haunted me since.

Wow! I'm literally shocked. The invincible market is heating up a bit

I'm torn about this. On one hand...an explosion would raise the value of our books. On the other, I'm selfish, AF! I don't want it to become mainstream. Leave it for those that are more demanding of their writers and artists. We are, after all, Connoisseurs (:

Why? Rare issue at a decent price. Was it not a decent price?

Don't know that it's that rare...just not seen slabbed often. Now I'm crossing my fingers extra hard that mine passes the pre-screen

I'm torn about this. On one hand...an explosion would raise the value of our books. On the other, I'm selfish, AF! I don't want it to become mainstream. Leave it for those that are more demanding of their writers and artists. We are, after all, Connoisseurs (:

Best bet is to make sure you're covered for when it hits. This book has been right on the edge of popularity/mainstream for years. While there have been numerous grabs at more numbers, I don't really know that any of them have worked. As far as the value of our stuff going up.........bring it on.

Don't know that it's that rare...just not seen slabbed often. Now I'm crossing my fingers extra hard that mine passes the pre-screen

I have to back and read it. Did anything significant happen in that book?

Best bet is to make sure you're covered for when it hits. This book has been right on the edge of popularity/mainstream for years. While there have been numerous grabs at more numbers, I don't really know that any of them have worked. As far as the value of our stuff going up.........bring it on.

True! Sometimes I fear it could go the way of the turtles. Guess it's the hipster side of me lol

Okay...I don't have access to GPA, but comicspriceguide.com lists this for the B&W variant:

Ryan Ottley Black & White Wraparound Cover (H). Limited 1 for 100

What does the 'Limited 1 for 100' mean?

Which means for every 100 regular covers produced, 1 of those covers was made.

Is that right? I think it's that retailers could get one copy for every 100 copies of a regular cover that they ordered. Someone get RMA for clarification :preach:

it's all about the 112 RRP variant. key issue, great cover, difficulty acquired

It was given out at ComicsPro. It's the same level as the 100 Comixology, and 52 B&W of rarity. 100 Wraparound, and Returns B&W are the rarest.

The recalled edition of Invincible #94 is the single rarest version period. Probably less than 50 in existence.