• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Craig Flessel covers posted by mrbriantaylor

5 posts in this topic

I've finally decided to get more serious about collecting pre super hero Flessel covers.

As hard as these books are to obtain I'm going to be switching my collecting habits into a more serious approach of buying early detective (pre-batman) and early adventure and more fun books.

I still want to finish my EC horror and sci fi runs but as I've been buying more and more Flessel covers the more they spark my attention away from anything else.

I just recently picked up an unrestored Detective comics 8 3.0 as well as the ever elusive adventure 38 to add to the handful I already own.

I would really like to be in touch with people that are collecting these as well, but the buying market is so small I feel it's hard to meet people in this genre..

Early Detective buyers and Craig Flessel fans hit me up!!!!

17287.jpg

See more journals by mrbriantaylor

Congrats on the Tec #8. That's awesome! :applause:

A collection of Flessel covers is a great goal, if a tough one. I love the early Tecs...wish I'd gone after more of them 'back in the day', but ah well. Here's my only Flessel (missing its back cover) :

tec11.jpg