Oceans11 Feedback Thread
1 1

44 posts in this topic

19,984 posts

I have sold to Don a pair of Bronze Age Power Man comics and he was very nice to deal with (despite some brusqueness on my part because of a lack of communication). (thumbs u

1,277 posts

Got some cool books from Don.  Shipped fast and safe.

Would definitely do biz with again.

4,800 posts

I bought some books from Don in a recent sales thread. He packed them carefully and shipped them quickly. I would buy from him again.

2,470 posts

Bought some Spidey's from Don, and the transaction was an A+ all around. Great communication, pricing, packing, shipping speed, grading etc. 

I'd highly recommend Don and hope to do business again in the future! (thumbsu

47,224 posts

Thank you for all the recent purchases.

12,418 posts

oceans11 bought some books from me and was pleasant as can be. He is a good buyer and boardie. Thanks oceans11! I appreciate the purchases and the ease of the transaction.

638 posts

Hope you enjoy the book, thanks for the quick payment and super easy transaction!

2,519 posts

Don was kind enough to pick up a Planet Comics as well as a Shazam 1 from me in a couple of my recent threads.  He's such an easy guy to deal with...paid right away and is always friendly to chat with.  'Preciate you so much Don!

Travis

Edited by Mystafo

118 posts

Bought True Life Secrets 23.  Easy transaction.  Book was securely shipped and lived up to expectations.  Thank you, Jonathan

18,979 posts

Don is a first class guy to deal with! Fast payment, smooth transaction and great communications. A credit to these boards!   

(thumbsu

2,615 posts

Bought over 40 bronze age books from Don, all with Mark Jeweler inserts.  Great transaction from start to finish and all books were shipped securely!  Thanks Don.

2,642 posts

Highly recommended buyer! Paid quick and excellent communication. Hope to do business with again!

32,477 posts

What can I say? Don's a good egg and a reliable buyer. What more could you ask for?  RECOMMENDED

26,021 posts

Thanks again Don!

xxx ooo

Rupp

18,979 posts

Annother perfect transaction with Don. Great boardie with prompt payment and excellent communication. Highly recomended!

18,979 posts

Still another great transaction with Don. A first class buyer!

241 posts

Absolutely NO Fuss ! I shipped the book a week late no complaints! Don has my Ears on the Boards !

X0X0

:tink:

AK

19 posts

Just received the two comics I bought recently.  It was an all-around pleasant experience- the comics were in great shape, the packaging was very nice and they were shipped super-fast.  Thanks a lot!