• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOSTON COMIC CON - AUG. 12-14, 2016 - BOSTON, MA

118 posts in this topic

GA Collectibles and it's cast of misfits will be there, you can find us on the map at

GA COLLECTIBLES & SUPPLIES – B615-618

Let me know if you need any supplies brought to the show, we are the Boston Comic Con Hotflips supplies vendor!

We will have comics as well, come by and see if you can recognize all the boardies (and their sons?) that will be working the booth.

come by and see if you can recognize all the boardies (and their sons?) that will be working the booth.

hm

Sorry, "their sons, daughters or hobbits".

come by and see if you can recognize all the boardies (and their sons?) that will be working the booth.

hm

Sorry, "their sons, daughters or hobbits".

:idea:

GA Collectibles and it's cast of misfits will be there, you can find us on the map at

GA COLLECTIBLES & SUPPLIES – B615-618

Let me know if you need any supplies brought to the show, we are the Boston Comic Con Hotflips supplies vendor!

We will have comics as well, come by and see if you can recognize all the boardies (and their sons?) that will be working the booth.

I will swing by for sure

I have a ticket for today and don't know if I'll be able to make it. :cry: If someone wants it, shoot me a PM.

I'm going to be stuck with your stupid markers forever.