• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

17 posts in this topic

Hi All -

Here are 7 higher grade Atlas PCH books for sale. All slabbed.

Checks preferred but Paypal is just fine if desired. If Paypal, please add 3% to total (4% non-U.S.), to cover fees. Shipping is $13.00 per book. Combined shipping on multiple books. To the lower 48 only. Canada or International shipping will have to be calculated.

If anybody does not like a particular book. They can return the book for a full refund within 30 days no questions asked, minus shipping. CGC books must be in the same condition when sent, e,g, no cracks, etc.

Back picture scans available upon request.

Message me with any questions, the first :takeit: gets it.

Best offers will certainly be considered.

HemiGTX Kudos

JOURNEY INTO UNKNOWN WORLDS #19 - CGC (7.0) - $650 now $575

photo journey into unknown worlds 19 B_zpschi8btkh.jpg

:takeit:

You got it Jayman :news:SOLD Thank you........

This is one of my favorite Atlas books around....... the Loromay/Fox story is great and the San Kweskin story is very sophisticated and chilling. :golfclap: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

May as well open this back up for a few more hours before they start on e-bay. Minus all of the bull fees through e-bay and paypal this is what I would end up with anyways. All books have been reduced until 10:00pm Central Tonight. A package deal on all 6 remaining books reduces further.

Cheers...........