• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Not true.... fake news! 

Have you ever worked with comic publishing companies... marvel is different than DC.....

and no one is being greedy Bulletproofs print runs on the metal series on the low end are always 1k

Um, #3 Mattina was 600. Where is the "fake" part?

Bulletproof may not do less, but others do.

Edited by ygogolak

9 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Not true.... fake news! 

Have you ever worked with comic publishing companies... marvel is different than DC.....

and no one is being greedy Bulletproofs print runs on the metal series on the low end are always 1k

Yet, Metal #1-4 Dell'Otto variants are still available to buy from BPC.

If the print run was lower, they would have sold out (or appear to sell out)

33 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Why would I? Maybe they throw 400 down in the sewer. Doesn't really matter to me.

Exactly.... but then don’t go pointing the finger and saying BP is greedy if you aren’t going to do your own fact checking.

45 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Exactly.... but then don’t go pointing the finger and saying BP is greedy if you aren’t going to do your own fact checking.

What fact checking? Like this?

DARK NIGHTS METAL #1 FRANCESCO MATTINA VARIANT ON SALE INFORMATION:

WWW.THECOMICMINT.COM

ONSALE TIME IS NEXT SATURDAY JULY 15 AT 4 PM EST

THIS BOOK WILL HAVE MULTIPLE COVERS AND BUYING OPTIONS:

COLOR COVER: (3,000 Trade, 600 Virgin available)

1. Trade dress alone 12.95
2. Trade Dress PLUS Virgin set 34.95

B/W SKETCH COVER: (1,200 Trade, 600 Virgin Available)

Trade dress PLUS Virgin set 44.95

TRADE DRESS SET: (2 books)
ONE color and One B/w sketch Trade dress version 24.95

SET OF ALL 4 BOOKS:
Color and B/W Trade dress and Virgin versions 69.95

ULTIMATE VERSION!!!

Ultimate version features distinctive art with unmasked Batman and altered Joker/weapon in the ultimate face off.
Limited to 250 C*** 9.8 copies. Each ultimate will be numbered with entire project certified by C***.

33 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

What fact checking? Like this?

Nope go ask DC what’s the minimum 

Go ask Frankie’s or TCM or Sad Lemon etc. how they’re able to offer 600 print runs when DC says the lowest is xxxxx.

but you said you don’t care.

3 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Nope go ask DC what’s the minimum 

Go ask Frankie’s or TCM or Sad Lemon etc. how they’re able to offer 600 print runs when DC says the lowest is xxxxx.

but you said you don’t care.

Yes, why would I. Have something to share?

6 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Yes, why would I. Have something to share?

I’ve already told you the minimum from dc is 1000, like you said other stores may be trashing 400 books.

but you went and decided to insult a store I’m affiliated with which I come on here and give info concerning Dell’Otto covers.

thats not cool.

1 minute ago, Polirer said:

I’ve already told you the minimum from dc is 1000, like you said other stores may be trashing 400 books.

but you went and decided to insult a store I’m affiliated with which I come on here and give info concerning Dell’Otto covers.

thats not cool.

I was mistaken in thinking that Bulletproof was doing 600 on their virgins and raised the print this time.  When in fact that has been the released numbers for all the special variants. I apologize.

1 minute ago, RattyLa said:

Stores that advertise 600 print runs are just misleading the consumer, since the min. print run for marvel/D.C. is 1000. They have those extra 400 copies and most likely try and sell off down the road.

And you know this how?

37 minutes ago, RattyLa said:

Stores that advertise 600 print runs are just misleading the consumer, since the min. print run for marvel/D.C. is 1000. They have those extra 400 copies and most likely try and sell off down the road.

I bet they trash anything thats not 9.6 or 9.8. Im sure that gets rid of some.

59 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

And you know this how?

I don’t know exactly what they do with them, which is why I said most likely.

they do have those extra 400 copies through which none of the stores have publicly said what they do with them.

5 hours ago, Polirer said:

Not on the metal series. Other books at Bulletproof have been offered as blue label I believe right now the brushed metal bloodshot variant is blue label 9.8

Thanks!

I’d lbe interested in 9.8 blue for some of the virgin variants that have been offered by dell’otto. 

I usually get raws for this reason in hope for the best.