• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Polirer said:

No other accounts. Don’t have a stockpile actually just one copy of each from Bulletproof Frankie’s those out out by Marvel and some Europeans CBSI put together a cover list and I started collecting them.

No other accounts?

That’s odd because you’ve stated to be part of a group on FB in the past. Which I’m sure can be a pretty easy place to sell books. 

6 minutes ago, IntoAnother said:

No other accounts?

That’s odd because you’ve stated to be part of a group on FB in the past. Which I’m sure can be a pretty easy place to sell books. 

Dude, let it go already, You sound like a broken record. :blahblah:

18 minutes ago, IntoAnother said:

No other accounts?

I meant on cgc. I have a FB account I’m part of The comic mint insiders the Lemon heads the Sketch and signature group McDonald Clan. What’s the point. I don’t sell books on there. Occasionally on eBay. But haven’t sold a Dell’Otto except for when i was chasing down a supes /Batman 7 I bought a few copies looking for a 9.8 contender. Which I got.

8 minutes ago, mr_highgrade said:

Dude, let it go already, You sound like a broken record. :blahblah:

I hear what you’re saying but enough seriously is enough. 

I’m sure you’d prefer to enjoy the thread like just like I would right now which is why I’m speaking up. If that’s such a big deal by all means go right ahead and place me on ignore, because I’m certainly not going to let up and am definitely not here to entertain you. 

1 minute ago, Polirer said:

I meant on cgc. I have a FB account I’m part of The comic mint insiders the Lemon heads the Sketch and signature group McDonald Clan. What’s the point. I don’t sell books on there. Occasionally on eBay. But haven’t sold a Dell’Otto except for when i was chasing down a supes /Batman 7 I bought a few copies looking for a 9.8 contender. Which I got.

Okay Polirer, okay. 

I personally don’t want or need any of your info. I was simply pointing out how this could be all be easily seen as shill driven. None of us could ever know your true intentions, no matter what you say.

It’s just an unfortunate place to be for you as a fan and being close to Bulletproof, but it is what it is and it appears shilly to several of us, even if it isn’t. So it’s probably best to just let others post the images and perhaps all of this will be avoided moving forward. 

5 minutes ago, IntoAnother said:

Okay Polirer, okay. 

I personally don’t want or need any of your info. I was simply pointing out how this could be all be easily seen as shill driven. None of us could ever know your true intentions, no matter what you say.

It’s just an unfortunate place to be for you as a fan and being close to Bulletproof, but it is what it is and it appears shilly to several of us, even if it isn’t. So it’s probably best to just let others post the images and perhaps all of this will be avoided moving forward. 

All do respect I will post what is relevant for collectors. I won’t allow you or three others speak for the whole group. Jaydogrules started the forum, Kevhtx, and MDR123 will keep me in check, as they know my intentions.

otherwise I will share info that I see is worthy for the group. That others have asked me to share. And when i said I’d stop they asked me to continue to share and ignore people like you. I haven’t seen you post anything except critiques of me or others. 

Why sont you make a meaningful post if post if you don’t like what I say ignore it.

1 minute ago, Polirer said:

All do respect I will post what is relevant for collectors. I won’t allow you or three others speak for the whole group. Jaydogrules started the forum, Kevhtx, and MDR123 will keep me in check, as they know my intentions.

otherwise I will share info that I see is worthy for the group. That others have asked me to share. And when i said I’d stop they asked me to continue to share and ignore people like you. I haven’t seen you post anything except critiques of me or others. 

Why sont you make a meaningful post if post if you don’t like what I say ignore it.

I’m not here to argue with you Polirer. Like several others I just want the thread cleaned up from any possible shills. Clearly you are choosing not to respect the that. 

Either way, do as you wish. I made an attempt to stop this by simply suggesting you let others post the images when they are made public. Which is typically as little as a day away. That’s seriously not too much to ask to stop this. 

So any future “insider info” Bulletproof posts are going to continue to cause issues within this thread. If you’re fine with that then don’t be surprised the next time you are called out, because you will be. 

My thoughts, I like this thread and do not mind Polirer posting info. I dont have FB account and I dont check BP site regularly so its nice to have a heads up about whats coming out. I guess I can see if BP has a mailing list. But, generally, if he posts that something is coming out, I go check it out and then put a note on my calendar to pre-order. I wouldn't rely on just someone else posting that its coming up because sometimes it might not happen. I should probably look for another update just in case he ever gets hit by a bus or something anyway. :o

I get that some people might not like it. I would be fine with a group PM too. Honestly though, the in-fighting in this thread is MUCH more annoying than any "insider info" he posts (the 667 arguing/fighting being the latest example). Debate is fine, but its turned to fighting/personal shots/arguing. Maybe its seasonal depression because I am seeing it in a ton of threads across the CGC board. 

17 minutes ago, IntoAnother said:

I’m not here to argue with you Polirer. Like several others I just want the thread cleaned up from any possible shills. Clearly you are choosing not to respect the that. 

Either way, do as you wish. I made an attempt to stop this by simply suggesting you let others post the images when they are made public. Which is typically as little as a day away. That’s seriously not too much to ask to stop this. 

So any future “insider info” Bulletproof posts are going to continue to cause issues within this thread. If you’re fine with that then don’t be surprised the next time you are called out, because you will be. 

Stop head hunting and start contributing. I give the group info before it’s announced to ensure what I considered my home forum members get what they want. Because certain pieces sell out like Metal 5 virgin. 

We all should be giving each other a heads up.

hence when someone mentioned Spider-Man 300 I mentioned it’s a Frankie’s team variant. So folks know where to go and I think it’ll be for sale Sunday at 2 est.

so to change subjects:

@IntoAnother what do you like about Dell’Otto and what books or pieces have you collected?

1 hour ago, Subby1938 said:

The print came from little shop I found on google search for Dell'Otto lithographs lmao. It was on last page of search engine like 10 I emailed this place. I got a response like 3 weeks later the whole thing took 7 weeks to wrap up I was nervous wreck someone would find and buy this. I know it's extremely uncommon aside from that . It's printed on early litho paper dated and stamped by Marvel so it's an official piece something I probably won't find again.

That really is nice it's a great score.  Unfortunately I don't have any data on it either.  

-J.

1 hour ago, Polirer said:

Stop head hunting and start contributing. I give the group info before it’s announced to ensure what I considered my home forum members get what they want. Because certain pieces sell out like Metal 5 virgin. 

hence when someone mentioned Spider-Man 300 I mentioned it’s a Frankie’s team variant. So folks know where to go and I think it’ll be for sale Sunday at 2 est.

so to change subjects:

@IntoAnother what do you like about Dell’Otto and what books or pieces have you collected?

One last time. 

No matter what you say it will always appear differently to several others in this thread. So it doesn’t matter what you claim. If it’s a possibility you are profiting off the hype then it will always be suspect to some that your posts are to shill Bulletproof Dell’Otto’s for profit. 

Even if you’re pointing out other stores variants it won’t take thought away from some people minds. It can all easily be seen as part of the game, even if you're not playing one. 

Personally I can easily see you as completely innocent in all of this but because I’m aware of just how many scumbags are in this hobby right now when something feels a bit shilly, I call it out. If you don’t see that as a contribution okay, but I do. 

I for one would much rather have someone point out something that may be a shill or a bit fishy over pointing out where a few variants are going to be sold. I would hope you feel the same. We are only talking about comic books after all. 

Edited by IntoAnother
Grammar

So Im hearing there is a rumor of a Dell'Otto Action Comics 1000 variant on the horizon......that's "super" exciting!

**nevermind..I just went back a few pages and read it was posted......sorry if this continues the debate....**

Edited by Dwitkin82

39 minutes ago, Polirer said:

so to change subjects:

What’s not to like? 

Seriously, he’s an extremely talented artist. So much so that I’d say we are lucky to still have him in the comic world. He’s certainly one of my favorites and even if it’s a title I don’t collect I always enjoy the art. 

I do not collect any Dell’Otto books, OA, prints, etc...I just enjoy his art. 

2 hours ago, locomat said:

Ohhh well the Punisher museum edition ist limited to 499 copies....Spiderman 30 Dell Otto is limited to 777...Thor 1 Geman Variant is 222 or 333...then I think (really not sure right now...have to check that) the Wolverine 8 mit Heroclix is also limited to 333. So there are a few that are more limited. But I think that the french variants are useally limited to around 2000.

Ohh and I will give an update with links to the other comics...but the X-Men 49 is the original Phoenix cover that has been released a couple of days ago.

And the Alien Predator 5 MgP variant cover....I think I have never seen that in real live or on ebay :( But dont really know if itis a low limited comic.

Based on these numbers the Amazing Spider-Man 667 would still be the rarest. :)

-J.

2 hours ago, locomat said:

Ohhh well the Punisher museum edition ist limited to 499 copies....Spiderman 30 Dell Otto is limited to 777...Thor 1 Geman Variant is 222 or 333...then I think (really not sure right now...have to check that) the Wolverine 8 mit Heroclix is also limited to 333. So there are a few that are more limited. But I think that the french variants are useally limited to around 2000.

Ohh and I will give an update with links to the other comics...but the X-Men 49 is the original Phoenix cover that has been released a couple of days ago.

And the Alien Predator 5 MgP variant cover....I think I have never seen that in real live or on ebay :( But dont really know if itis a low limited comic.

This is my museum copy which does have the numbering on the cover.  I'm thinking of having Gabs sign it and trace/remark over the numbering to maintain the yellow label.  I also have the X-Men 49 and Predator Cover below...condition wise may not generate the grades I'd desire but still pretty rare.   I'm always on the lookout for those virgin euros (thumbsu

20170926_130315.thumb.jpg.442a46162598fc7557e5859facae5e28.jpg5a72067d848df_DellAliensPredator(1).jpg.a1acb3d2808e071d9ea41a77c742c4a4.jpgXMen49Phoenix.jpg.afaa2dc530b49fc2990f066d7e479b0f.jpg

XMen49Phoenix.jpg

168 kb · Done

• On Notify me of replies
  • Submit Reply

25 minutes ago, obsidian00 said:

This is my museum copy which does have the numbering on the cover.  I'm thinking of having Gabs sign it and trace/remark over the numbering to maintain the yellow label.  I also have the X-Men 49 and Predator Cover below...condition wise may not generate the grades I'd desire but still pretty rare.   I'm always on the lookout for those virgin euros (thumbsu

20170926_130315.thumb.jpg.442a46162598fc7557e5859facae5e28.jpg5a72067d848df_DellAliensPredator(1).jpg.a1acb3d2808e071d9ea41a77c742c4a4.jpgXMen49Phoenix.jpg.afaa2dc530b49fc2990f066d7e479b0f.jpg

XMen49Phoenix.jpg

168 kb · Done

• On Notify me of replies
  • Submit Reply

:applause: That AvP one is insane.  

-J.

54 minutes ago, obsidian00 said:

20170926_130315.thumb.jpg.442a46162598fc7557e5859facae5e28.jpg

CGC won't grade museum covers.