• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Derbyfan701 said:

Was ANYONE else able to order sets for metal #6 today? Wasn't expecting to be able to order early 

Some FB groups have sales starting on Saturday. Didn’t know you could get them now though.

From Hank owner of Bulletproof: anyone who purchased today will be refunded. Per the email and Facebook. It goes on sale tomorrow at noon.

So don’t forget IF YOU BOUGHT TODAY YOULL NEED TO BUY THURSDAY OR YOULL MISS OUT ON METAL 6 by Dell’Otto 

Edited by Polirer

Just now, Polirer said:

From Hank owner of Bulletproof: anyone who purchased today will be refunded. Per the email and Facebook. It goes on sale tomorrow at noon.

So don’t forget IF YOU BOUGHT TODAY YOULL NEED TO BUY TOMORROW OR YOULL MISS OUT ON METAL 6 by Dell’Otto 

Is it tomorrow or the 15th?

1 minute ago, Polirer said:

So don’t forget IF YOU BOUGHT TODAY YOULL NEED TO BUY TOMORROW OR YOULL MISS OUT ON METAL 6 by Dell’Otto 

I believe that BP's DNM #6 goes on sale on Thursday, February 15, 2018.

I know this isnt the Metal thread, but a slight tangent, what other Metal variants for #6 are out there? Could you possibly (anyone who has information) message the links as to not clog up the thread here? Thank you all in advance. :)

On 2/13/2018 at 1:37 PM, Polirer said:

So don’t forget IF YOU BOUGHT TODAY YOULL NEED TO BUY THURSDAY OR YOULL MISS OUT ON METAL 6 by Dell’Otto 

Any idea if they’ll be selling blue labels for this?

10 hours ago, Bil Ganhs said:

Anyone know what shop is going to be selling this?

DO.jpg

Pretty sure this is an art print and not going to be a comic although I wish it was. Does anyone know for sure it's going to a comic?

You'd think after all these years of putting Spidey on unfinished steel buildings that Dell Lotto would be able to properly render the angles & perspective on the I-beams on the building especially the one behind Spidey's right arm pit.   Every Spidey point of contact with the structure seems a bit off, I'm almost liking the foot since it seems to indicate movement/action.

DO.jpg