• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jason4 said:

Pretty sure this is an art print and not going to be a comic although I wish it was. Does anyone know for sure it's going to a comic?

You are correct I checked and was told it was a litho. I have also reached out to one of the partners at Comicxposure to double check it’s use as a cover.

14 minutes ago, Polirer said:

You are correct I checked and was told it was a litho. I have also reached out to one of the partners at Comicxposure to double check it’s use as a cover.

Just saw that Comicxposure and Unknown Comics will have this it will be for ASM 797 and there will be 3 covers.

1 hour ago, Polirer said:

Just saw that Comicxposure and Unknown Comics will have this it will be for ASM 797 and there will be 3 covers.

Heard back from partner at Comicxposure and he confirmed it will be their cover. He said it’s part of a connecting cover set for 797-801? I might have misread the last part

12 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Heard back from partner at Comicxposure and he confirmed it will be their cover. He said it’s part of a connecting cover set for 797-801? I might have misread the last part

Connecting cover is by Crain, Dell’Otto will be doing 800 or 801

1 minute ago, Polirer said:

What’s the issue with Comicxposure? Something new or old stuff about delivery delays? 

I had an issue with them and they were BAD about resolving it. Really bad. In this case, I might have to go against my ban on them for this cover. My green goblin collection needs it.

5 minutes ago, Polirer said:

What’s the issue with Comicxposure? Something new or old stuff about delivery delays? 

3 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

I had an issue with them and they were BAD about resolving it. Really bad. In this case, I might have to go against my ban on them for this cover. My green goblin collection needs it.

Within the past 6 months I had an issue. There were timely emails back and forth and a refund was agreed upon. They said they would issue it and after a couple weeks I had to file a claim to get the money they agreed to refund.

this is after issues with previous orders years earlier.

Just now, ygogolak said:

Within the past 6 months I had an issue. There were timely emails back and forth and a refund was agreed upon. They said they would issue it and after a couple weeks I had to file a claim to get the money they agreed to refund.

this is after issues with previous orders years earlier.

Dude, that sounds very similar to what happened to me.

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

Say what meow?

With premium packages to the con it's in your goody bag. Sellers have a presale on ebay, and they may sell it at other fan expo con's. That makes me think the print run is not small, but it may fly under the radar for a minute. It's worth noting that there is a virgin cover for this one too. Mewow!